ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a copy of that license announcement they can post? It was: Robocop, TDK, T2, Rambo III, Rocky and one other I think.

I think so too.

392779_10150402065895509_654545508_8727701_1072535988_n.jpg

All 1/4 scale.

Right? Mental eh, Platty? :mad:

Word is that blurry shots are EB's way of showing stuff before it's licensor approved, so they can probably show the Arnie side as that's basically like the old head, but all the new stuff is blurred out and cut off, maybe the sharp focus on the Endo eye is just to be clear it's the full half Endo face and not the semi BD look.

I just realised I've been posting away on the forums all day since I finished work - in total silence...when the Terminator soundtracks are but a few paces and button presses away. To be rectified.

I just realised I've been posting away on the forums all day since I finished work - in total silence...when the Terminator soundtracks are but a few paces and button presses away. To be rectified.

Sweet new sig and avatar! :rock

Probably I may need start my journey of EB from this one...slightly lose control.

ugh... This is gonna be hard to resist. But still resisting. Try throwing $460 down on the table in $20 bills. It just seems too much for me.

Well the price of PFs from Sideshow keeps going up and you can pose these however you want, so I think they're worth the $400 price point.

Well the price of PFs from Sideshow keeps going up and you can pose these however you want, so I think they're worth the $400 price point.

I don't know. PF's are still in the High $200s to Low $300s for the most part. These are in the $400 - $450 region. After paying the additional taxes, I feel there is enough of a price difference that makes me question those who are saying use PF money to buy these 1/4 figures. The dollars and cents just don't add up.

Most of the PFs I've been interested in seem to be selling for around $350 lately. Even that zombie Nazi was $350, and I'd rather pay another $50 for something like this.

Most of the PFs I've been interested in seem to be selling for around $350 lately. Even that zombie Nazi was $350, and I'd rather pay another $50 for something like this.

Yea, I remember being sticker shocked on that one too considering it's a Sideshow Original license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back