ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm wondering if EB is getting HTitis- namely biting off more than they can chew- this plus Batman, Joker, Rocky and Robocop this year?????

Your whole 1/6 collection?

A large part of the whole collection, but I was referring to Terminator, I'm down to T1 T-800, T2 T-800 with my Cyberdyne custom gear, leather coat John Connor and a McFarlane T-850, ditched the T-1000s, my second T2 T-800 and Sarah Connors when I got the first EB T-800, much happier with "excellent" T2 T-800s than decent 1/6 of the whole film. I have the NECA figures to cover T-800 and T-1000 variations.

I've already got the regular one coming, so I don't think I'll be getting this as well. I don't think I can reasonably have a large collection of 1/4 scale Terminators. Looks really cool, though.

Now I'm wondering if EB is getting HTitis- namely biting off more than they can chew- this plus Batman, Joker, Rocky and Robocop this year?????

Well, as far as I know, HT didn't have a really rocky start, but EB went through a lot of heat from collectors, I think they've learned, they seemed to fall off the radar for a bit and the first T-800 1/4 and the Scarface 1/6 figures have shown and improvement in their production times, I think they're working hard to establish themselves and won't do more than they can handle. And there's no certainty all those licenses will ship this year, hell, this T-800 is already projected for October. That said, once you get images like this, they seem pretty quick getting stuff out so I think they're on the ball.

Well, as far as I know, HT didn't have a really rocky start, but EB went through a lot of heat from collectors, I think they've learned, they seemed to fall off the radar for a bit and the first T-800 1/4 and the Scarface 1/6 figures have shown and improvement in their production times, I think they're working hard to establish themselves and won't do more than they can handle. And there's no certainty all those licenses will ship this year, hell, this T-800 is already projected for October. That said, once you get images like this, they seem pretty quick getting stuff out so I think they're on the ball.

Maybe Rocky will be pushed back and T 800 Endo I highly doubt this year...we'll see:impatient:

I'm waiting to see what accessories it will come with. I'm pretty sure a second head would be too much to ask?

I don't think too much to ask, but here's what'd be needed for a Steel Mill figure.

- 2 portraits
- 2 jackets
- 1 pair of pants
- 2 left forearms
- 1 grenade launcher
- 1 bandolier

If they did it right, it'd take 2 versions of 3 accessories, fairly prominent ones, not sure if they could offer that within the $400 range, 2 real leather jackets would be the big one I'd think, not sure how big a deal 2 sculpts would be.

A large part of the whole collection, but I was referring to Terminator, I'm down to T1 T-800, T2 T-800 with my Cyberdyne custom gear, leather coat John Connor and a McFarlane T-850, ditched the T-1000s, my second T2 T-800 and Sarah Connors when I got the first EB T-800, much happier with "excellent" T2 T-800s than decent 1/6 of the whole film. I have the NECA figures to cover T-800 and T-1000 variations.

:horror Nnnnooooo! I hope EB makes a 1/4 T-1000 to fill that void

Can't see myself getting on board that rationale but to each his own

I don't think too much to ask, but here's what'd be needed for a Steel Mill figure.

- 2 portraits
- 2 jackets
- 1 pair of pants
- 2 left forearms
- 1 grenade launcher
- 1 bandolier

If they did it right, it'd take 2 versions of 3 accessories, fairly prominent ones, not sure if they could offer that within the $400 range, 2 real leather jackets would be the big one I'd think, not sure how big a deal 2 sculpts would be.

That seems a but much, especially at this scale. I'd love it to be so but I can see it being a final stage BD, full on torn up. Would definitely love to be wrong though.

The regular T800 looked fantastic. But it wasn't enough to push me a) into a new scale and b) to pay the higher price.

But this... this is probably going to do it.

What's funny is with all of HT's last minute "gotchas!" to EB, is that the timing of this really benefits EB. HT comes out with its DX10 announcement to a roaring crowd of crickets, making the 1/4 BD look that much better.

The regular T800 looked fantastic. But it wasn't enough to push me a) into a new scale and b) to pay the higher price.

What's funny is with all of HT's last minute "gotchas!" to EB, is that the timing of this really benefits EB. HT comes out with its DX10 announcement to a roaring crowd of crickets, making the 1/4 BD look that much better.

Perfectly said.

Confident as I am in my plans, there's one little question that remains: what the heck do I do with my 1/6 Termies (Tech Noir, T-700, and T-600)?

If I sell them, I could probably get $400-$500 towards new purchases... plus space would be an issue and having them alongside giant figures from the original movies seems awkward. That Tech Noir is nice, though. It'd be cool to have a 1/4 version of that scene, but it looks like Police Station Shootout is all we're getting from the first movie for now.

Agreed. If HT didn't announce that 1/4 T1, they'd be dead in the water right now. However you look at it, 1/6 seems to be in trouble. It's time for the titans to clash.

For reals?

Yes. :) They had some fun with him. :D

69464edegw1dmbj2rckkyj.jpg

Although, I'm fairly confident theirs will be close. They have a good base to work with. :)
EB doesn't dissapoint lately and won't, apparently.

Still getting EB's 1/4 Endo when it comes out. :nana:

Of course ! It might be (one of) the best scaled endo on the market. :hi5:

:horror Nnnnooooo! I hope EB makes a 1/4 T-1000 to fill that void

Can't see myself getting on board that rationale but to each his own

Comes down to 2 big factors for me, space and money. Your collection seems pretty much focused on Terminator, which, if that were what I had, I'd probably stuck out the 1/6 too, but, I collect Terminator, Godzilla, Hulk, Rambo, Star Wars, Pirates, and other stuff, and I try to have a nice balance within each property. EB T-800s are so good at representing the movies, it's better in my eyes to have that instead of dozens of little figures that aren't so good.

That seems a but much, especially at this scale. I'd love it to be so but I can see it being a final stage BD, full on torn up. Would definitely love to be wrong though.

I think it'll just be a full BD, at most, full with a swap out portrait, it won't be totally authentic but I don't think we'll get 2 in 1.

I think it'll just be a full BD, at most, full with a swap out portrait, it won't be totally authentic but I don't think we'll get 2 in 1.

Yeah me neither buddy even though it would be epic.

I'm suprised you sold your T-1000's mate!

Same. If they put in a light-up feature and do a good job on weathering/painting the wires and shrapnel, I'll feel like I got my money's worth. A BD T2 T-800 has more going on than a non-damaged version, anyway. It'll be a feat to accomplish.

Confident as I am in my plans, there's one little question that remains: what the heck do I do with my 1/6 Termies (Tech Noir, T-700, and T-600)?

If I sell them, I could probably get $400-$500 towards new purchases... plus space would be an issue and having them alongside giant figures from the original movies seems awkward. That Tech Noir is nice, though. It'd be cool to have a 1/4 version of that scene, but it looks like Police Station Shootout is all we're getting from the first movie for now.

As much as I like my T-1000 and original Uncle Bob, I'd be okay with selling them to put towards this, and having one, definitive T2 piece. Problem is, T-1000's aftermarket price isn't impressive, and I think the DX will tank the T800's value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back