ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care that this will be 1/4, it's a fully posable, full BD T2 T-800, and you can bet EB will get the size of the bandolier and grenades right.

mr-chow.gif
...........................................................................................

So this CEO Bill said "everything is developed and ready to proceed, will launch in October"

So does that mean we can get full specs/pics soon?

What price are we looking at here?

Confident as I am in my plans, there's one little question that remains: what the heck do I do with my 1/6 Termies (Tech Noir, T-700, and T-600)?

I don't think I could ever part my my 1/6 Tech Noir T-800. He's staying where he is.

So this CEO Bill said "everything is developed and ready to proceed, will launch in October"

I'll guess around $400. Maybe $10-$20 more, but I hope not. We'll have to see.

It was hard to pose the regular as a character so I cant imagine how hard the one armed half faced version is.

The posability should be the same, all the BD will be is the same figure with the Endo arm on, but broken up, and the sleeve cut off on the jacket, unless EB tries to build the exposed Endo into the actual torso and leg, but I feel like an insert glued inside the pants and t-shirt could do this fine. I am curious to see how they'll handle this aspect. Posability is fine on the first T-800 for the most part.

So what do we think will be metal on this one? The endo showing through the sculpt? Oh man! Or the shredded endo arm in metal. Then i'd imagine the grenade launcher will be too. I am so excited for this, it only has to match how much I love the 1st version and I will be in heaven.

At least 450$ shipping included.
They reveal pics and full specs about a month before release.
I guess a proto will be display at some shows.

I'm curious to see how they will do the damaged part.

Anyone knows how many figures does EB produce for 1/4 figure?.. looks very limited..I can find any answer online. Thanks~

I agree the BD looks amazing.
Will be awesome if the exposed endo is actually metal.

As for price I predict $450 too.

Anyone knows how many figures does EB produce for 1/4 figure?.. looks very limited..I can find any answer online. Thanks~

Does anyone have a copy of that license announcement they can post? It was: Robocop, TDK, T2, Rambo III, Rocky and one other I think.

Maybe they blurred the rest of the face for effect?

I think so too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back