ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will be keeping it at $325, like their previous T800 release? No matter how cool this is, I think I might have to pass. Unless for some reason I have spare cash on release day. But I don't think I will be budgeting this into my future toy purchases. I already have EB's 1/4 T800, which I think will be enough for a casual Terminator fan like me. You hardcore Terminator fans must be happy. Imagine EB's T800, BD T800, & Endo, posed together on your shelf :eek:

If kept at a $325 price tag, then this might sell out faster than their previous T800 release. Sounds like a bunch of people want this.

I'm not into 1:4 scale but that's the best Arnie sculpt I've ever seen. I wish EB would make these in 1:6 too.

$400 without shipping? Wouldn't surprise me. Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if their original 1/4 T800 ends up being the cheapest 1/4 figure they will ever release :lol

$400 without shipping? Wouldn't surprise me. Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if their original 1/4 T800 ends up being the cheapest 1/4 figure they will ever release :lol

Being the first, probably.

Exactly. That's how I see it. I'd even compare it to HT's Vito Corleone, everything minus the kitchen sink for like $150 back in the day :D

LOL and guess why? Enterbay pissing war.

Exactly. That's how I see it. I'd even compare it to HT's Vito Corleone, everything minus the kitchen sink for like $150 back in the day :D

tumblr_lz0mmdyMJM1qztwte.gif

I'd be pretty happy if they started lowering their prices to compete with each other. You hear me Hot Toys and Enterbay?

I'd be pretty happy if they started lowering their prices to compete with each other. You hear me Hot Toys and Enterbay?

I think they'd rather shoot their mouths off like crazy before competing that way. Sure would be nice, I'll admit.

So there IS hope. :yess:

Bill said on facebook that it'll be less than $400.

The clean version was less then that as well, but it's the shipping prices that put it at or over $400.

I read "mostly," but that's still pretty exciting.

we can just wait to see which Endo looks best between HT and EB, but this BD Arnie is pure gold, I can't wait, I'm totally buying this for my Bday in Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back