ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this yesterday..

Got the exclusive with mask but missing the machine gun magazine, for usd 290, i cannot resist..

Now its time to make the magazine with sculpey.. Can anyone help me post the picture of the magazine?

Thanks

where did u get at that price????? thats sweet dude,..

Bought from other collectors in my country.. ��

Sold my dx-01 & dx-11 after that because this one already represent joker!

I dont care if this sculpt is not 100% ledger, as long as i can see joker from the movie, thats a keeper for me.

And it's cheaper than my dx-11 ��

A4D51FDD-AA0B-44E4-9481-292D6CD29AB2-457-0000003B988EB2C3.jpg

i really want one now, too late, is sold out in all stores, if someone in spain or UE wants to sell one, i will be pleased

Just got this yesterday..

Got the exclusive with mask but missing the machine gun magazine, for usd 290, i cannot resist..

Now its time to make the magazine with sculpey.. Can anyone help me post the picture of the magazine?

Thanks

Didn't see anyone post pics of the magazine for you yet, so the first two pics are for you, the other 3 pics are just cause he's so awesome...

RDa4a46.jpg

oEg3dkL.jpg

l1KtUGJ.jpg

5zb4YKM.jpg

TsX1HBY.jpg

Anyone in the US have one of these they're looking to sell? If so just PM me and I'll pay good money for one. :)

I love this joker more than dx 11. sadly, the white paint on mine came off, so I had to paint it myself & I've never paint a figure before :slap:lol
the other negative thing was when I want to swap the hands. You'll need a hulk strength to do that:monkey1

Some quick and dirty set of shots of mine in another pose :">

Joker: If we don't deal with this now, soon little, uh, Gambol here won't be able to get a nickel for his grandma.

vuGuiEr.jpg

7xALqz9.jpg

o8EWJAB.jpg

l7onYgy.jpg

4slFXH2.jpg

1IDE0yH.jpg

fmhg2iS.jpg

3pmUCdE.jpg

2kHt9Y6.jpg

Gambol: Enough from the clown!

Last edited:
Love this figure!!!

Anyone who says its not 100% ledger obviously has only watched the movie with a blindfold on!!!

It's THE BEST Joker on the market.

I love everything about this figure.... even after some minor QC issues a while back. I purchased it for $300 at a local comic book shop. The piece really has an amazing presence. One day I may spring for the bat too, but for now I am content with just the Joker himself.

The chin doesn't look BIG in that PIC!^_^By the way,AWESOME PIC.Karnis!!

Yeah because it is only tilted down slightly. Look at this.

When the head is tilted down too far the face because even more narrow in appearance and thus the chin appears more noticeable.

I love everything about this figure.... even after some minor QC issues a while back. I purchased it for $300 at a local comic book shop. The piece really has an amazing presence. One day I may spring for the bat too, but for now I am content with just the Joker himself.

Congrats mate QC issues or not you got a great deal! :wink1:

Back