ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guyz can i ask is the Joker 2.0 overcoat similar to the Medicom Joker overcoat,material wise?^_^

Last edited:
Not to worried on a ht bb suit, do we all remember the toy fair batman?

I wish HT could do the Joker in 1/4 with kato tailoring, minus the ridiculously fluffy purple overcoat.

The thick fluffy purple coat is needed for a 1/6th scale figure because it is really hard to get several layers on a figure that size. If u try and put a thinner coat on it will be too tight and might not fit well. However, I agree for 1/4 scale figure, there is no need for such a big thick coat because it is much easier to add several layers of clothing for larger figures. So you are right I see no reason why at least in 1/4 scale that Hot Toys would make a figure with a thick fluffy purple coat.

The longer i have this guy, the more i start to appreciate him.

IMAG0130_zpse17c7c1a.jpg

Hot Toys will be releasing a 1/4 scale Batman Begins suit as well. At least that is what Kato told me while we were in Hong Kong last month.

I'd rather see them put out an improved 1/6. What are they going to do to improve upon Enterbays BB suit? I don't see them besting that figure.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

For the love of god, don't ever do this again, 10 pictures of 4mb each. Resize and save as jpg is your best friend. 'Gratz on your joker, though :D

Sorry, i think a video it´s better:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQiIS-UARy4[/ame]

:hi5:

Yes, a local painter did this for me after the original paint started to rub off. He only charged me 50 Euro for it.

Show us more pics, the custom paint job looks great! :eek

Sorry, i edited.

Dam, I liked your pics to. :(

Nice video but I still love those pics, I guess it was a problem for other people though with slow internet connection.

Mine arrived this morning...had to share some pics.

Thanks to monkeyrobotmaster for the custom head sculpt...

Last edited:
My Joker doesn´t has sticky paint or other problems but.... do you think it has a bad paint on nose?

9098225845_dd65954bfc_o.jpg

Should i be worried or this is normal as they are hand painted and none are the same?.

This is how my sticky paint problem started.
You can rub the white paint off with your fingers.

My Joker doesn´t has sticky paint or other problems but.... do you think it has a bad paint on nose?

Should i be worried or this is normal as they are hand painted and none are the same?.

Back