ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with that. :lol What do you think of him?

Actually. He's amazing! :panic: I can see the 'legs are too long' argument having some validity but that is nitpicking. The suit detail and head sculpt are incredible. I've only looked at the accessories but adding them clearly takes him to another level. Honestly, all the great reviews and pics posted by all the long time members stand true. He is a work of art. I can't part with this guy. :clap :lecture

So everyone that has purchased this have no regrets? My order is still in with BBTS. I hope it's definitely worth it.

It's the best non custom Heath Ledger Joker available. What can anyone regret about it? I wish I could justify buying a second so I could pose him sitting, clapping his hands without his jacket and overcoat.

It's the best non custom Heath Ledger Joker available. What can anyone regret about it? I wish I could justify buying a second so I could pose him sitting, clapping his hands without his jacket and overcoat.

I've been contemplating a second myself,I originally planned to pose.him with no jacket,but after I got him I liked the jacket so much that I left it on.then I was posing him with the machine gun,now I'm posing him with the grenades and I miss the machine gun look,there is only one way to solve my dilema,I'm gonna have to get 3!!

Actually. He's amazing! :panic: I can see the 'legs are too long' argument having some validity but that is nitpicking. The suit detail and head sculpt are incredible. I've only looked at the accessories but adding them clearly takes him to another level. Honestly, all the great reviews and pics posted by all the long time members stand true. He is a work of art. I can't part with this guy. :clap :lecture

It's good to know that you got your money's worth. Congratulations. :hi5:

Today i've sold my Hot Toys Joker DX01 to buy this.

121a29s.gif

Because i'm totally fell in love with this Enterbay figure since i've watched this comparison.

Hope that i have done the right thing... actually i think that i gonna miss the Hot Toys Box, but i sold it for 682 bucks and i can now also buy the EB 1/4 Batman.

Today i've sold my Hot Toys Joker DX01 to buy this.

121a29s.gif

Because i'm totally fall in love with this Enterbay figure since i've watched this comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yBVfLQF9c

Hope that i have done the right thing... actually i think that i gonna miss the Hot Toys Box, but i sold it for 682 bucks and i can now buy also the EB 1/4 Batman.

I should mine in about 3 weeks can't wait. This my first action figure i to good to miss.

Got this wonderful looking figure early last week....unfortunately it's not without problems.

Lucky Me I guess:slap

Decided to strip down the body, like to know what I can and cannot do when posing. It revealed a mess of problems though as I'll show.

Starting with the Foot pegs, for some reason one side has a set of rubber 'O' rings, the other has none.

Moving up to the knee joint, one side has severe damage with the plastic

On to the waist, I am unable to move the legs Horizontally, Vertical (up and down) is perfectly fine. One of Batman's legs allows both axis so I know it's an issue with this body.

The Torso itself isn't attached properly at the base, just sloppy.

Rubber 'O' Rings connecting legs to waist are both broken.

I'll have to continue this on the next post. Yes there are THAT many problems.

Last edited:
Continuing on...

One of the arms have a problem with the plastic digging into the other section. It's not serious looking but does show a lack of QC from Enterbay.

Moving up to the final part, the shoulder joints. The most serious of my problems.

The shoulder joints have at least three major points of articulation. The actual arm itself will not move, meaning I cannot adjust the arms fully. It's very difficult to explain but it's the direct joint connecting the arm to the Shoulder.

That section it connects to itself has signs of cracking, which can only get worse over time.

As I said on my post in the Batman thread I'm still waiting for a response from Enterbay.

Sadly the potential articulation on both figures seems great, it's just unusable!

Hopefully none of you have the same issues I'm having. Truly a disappointment after waiting a month for these figures with NO communication from Enterbay. :mad:

Nearly forgot, there's even something broken inside the right arm. At first I thought the rattling was the metal chain but quickly realized otherwise.

It doesn't seem to of affected the arm in any notable way but it's hard to know what's exactly broken.

Man, this video put me in a tough spot :/... I always told myself, "nah, the DX01 is good enough for me! I don't need another one.."

But now... I can't deny it anymore :(... But if I get this, I'll have to get the Batman, and then its almost $1.000 for the figures!! Combine that with $400 in shipping, and then about $350 in taxes... There is just no way I can afford it :'(.......

Hot For Toys, mate I'm so sorry that's happened to you. To get one bad figure is bad enough but two! Especially at the price they are. :horror

I hope you get it sorted soon. Did you buy from Enterbay directly?

Yeah I purchased it directly from Enterbay. The bonuses and the better pricing, at the time, caused me to go with them.

You'd figure buying from the source would guarantee the best quality and service :lol

Hoping Enterbay pulls through....though I'm concerned with the talk on other threads when it comes to customer service.

Personally I had to ask them for a status update on my order after their 'Mid September' ship date passed by an entire week. After two days I got no personal response but they at least updated the Paypal info with the tracking info.

Even funnier was how the figures arrived the day they updated the package info!

Yeah I purchased it directly from Enterbay. The bonuses and the better pricing, at the time, caused me to go with them.

You'd figure buying from the source would guarantee the best quality and service :lol

Hoping Enterbay pulls through....though I'm concerned with the talk on other threads when it comes to customer service.

Personally I had to ask them for a status update on my order after their 'Mid September' ship date passed by an entire week. After two days I got no personal response but they at least updated the Paypal info with the tracking info.

Even funnier was how the figures arrived the day they updated the package info!

Sorry to hear about issues. I hope you get a better experience, but from mine: I have never received any replies to e-mails from Enterbay. It seems that once you purchase from them, you don't exist anymore. Eff them, I will never deal directly with them again.

Man, this video put me in a tough spot :/... I always told myself, "nah, the DX01 is good enough for me! I don't need another one.." But now... I can't deny it anymore :(...
Yeah, i know, kinda same thing that happened to me...

But if I get this, I'll have to get the Batman, and then its almost $1.000 for the figures!! Combine that with $400 in shipping, and then about $350 in taxes... There is just no way I can afford it :'(.......
:horror

Anyway, if you're lucky enough you can sell the DX01 alone and earn enough to buy both EB figures... unfortunately the DX01 Joker's price on ebay has drastically changed after 2.0 version... damn Hot Toys.
Before TDKR i've seen DX Joker and Batman at something like 999 bucks for each one. Now i can buy one for even 350...

@Hot For Toys, sorry to hear that. Now i'm actually a bit scared...

All this talk of faulty product is very concerning. These are very expensive figures and I will certainly not tolerate having a broken or badly built one delivered. I just hope that OSB are taking note of all this. ENTERBAY needs to up their QC rather than just send these out and hope for the best.

SSquid:(

All this talk of faulty product is very concerning. These are very expensive figures and I will certainly not tolerate having a broken or badly built one delivered. I just hope that OSB are taking note of all this. ENTERBAY needs to up their QC rather than just send these out and hope for the best.

SSquid:(

from what I've heard, OSB is very reliable so I wouldn't worry about it tbh. OSB is known for taking care of his customers so if on the off chance you did get a faulty one, just contact OSB and I'm more than sure he'll straighten everything out for you

Back