ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed my display a bit in the movie room, so I took a couple of pics of the Joker in his new habitat.

Jokerdisplay1_zps20255101.jpg

Jokerdisplay2_zpsdafe77c2.jpg

That looks absolutley Awesome! :rock

Eh what the hell, here are my play around iphone pics. Excuse the crappy apartment in the background. I would like to have pictures of him on LaSalle street where they filmed that "Hit Me!" scene. Maybe I'll take pictures of that street and photo shop him in there, I don't know.

joker1.png

joker2.png

joker3.jpg

Yeah this last one is me playing with that instagram camera effect on my iphone. I thought it looked neat. xD
joker4.png

Love this fig but I am scared to death when switching his hands. I had him with the coat open with the grenades and all, then I thought those grenades were mighty heavy for that coat so I switched to his right-hand holding a card and his left holding his coat a little open. Looks very good.

If I can nitpick, I would like the coat to ride higher up his neck but it's not possible with this. If Kato makes some coats for this, I might be in.

Just found out mine is in the US but has been in customs 'awaiting inspection' since 9/23. I really wanted him but honestly I may end up having to sell him now.

Man this really is the best Ledger Joker Ive seen. Really wish I could get him exactly the same in 1/6 scale cause I cannot afford this. Keep up the great pictures everyone!

I want this figure, I WANT IT!:impatient:

I've even made room ready for him on my bass speaker next to my Blu Ray/TV unit. He's gonna stare at me through every movie I watch!:cuckoo::):lol:wave

The good thing about EB Bat nd Joker is out of the box. Its already great figs , no custom suits or capes are necessary. But if did of course improves ur fig. As it is Just little futzing an you have two amazing figs. i continuously stare at them :D

Back