ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks James!

I'm curious if alteregocomics' will also have it. It wasnt listed in the description to have it. I'm 80% considering getting it...

Waiting to see more pics etc

Guys i'm not convinced... haven't decided yet. :gah:
The paint job on this, in all the in hand pictures, doesn't convince me. The DX01 that i've sold for this was better when it comes to paint.
Also, i don't like at all that horizontal line, kind of plastic issue on the hairs, and hair's attachment either.
The suit will probably be alot better, and accurate, in the DX 2.0 too.

So what i should do? Don't have the EB Batman yet, just DX 02 Batman... and question is, EB Joker AND Batman, or just the DX 2.0 to display with DX02 Dark Knight?

I prefer the 1/4 format (LOVE the PF)... but this Joker doesn't convince me in these pictures. Looks more a like toy rather than an high quality maquette like Batman or T-800, and i wouldn't like to buy and display Batman alone... they need each other.

Guys i'm not convinced... have not decided yet. :gah:
The paint job on this in all in hand screens doesn't convince me, the DX01 that i've sold for this was better in that.
And i don't like at all that horizontal line, kind of a plastic issue, on the hair, and the hair's attachment either.
And the suit will be probably lot better, and accurate, in the DX 2.0.

So what i gotta do? I doesn't have the EB Batman yet, only a DX 02 Batman... so the question is, Joker AND Batman of EB, or just the DX 2.0 to expose with the DX02 Dark Knight?

I prefer the 1/4 format (LOVE the PF)... but this Joker doesn't convince me in the pictures. Looks more a like toy rather than an high quality piece like Batman or T-800, and i wouldn't like to buy and expose only Batman... they need each other.

Well if you don't see how nice it is with all pics shown here I don't think you ought to buy it. I don't think it looks lika a toy in alot of the pics shown.
I think it is the best Ledger Joker ever in any scale, however.

Well if you don't see how nice it is with all pics shown here I don't think you ought to buy it. I don't think it looks lika a toy in alot of the pics shown.
I think it is the best Ledger Joker ever in any scale, however.
Thanks man, that's what i needed... something strong to convince me. :)

Just to be as clear as possible, i think that this sculpt is nothing less than spectacular.
What i don't like too much in this figure are paint, that can be better (and is better in the Hot Toys 1/6 IMHO), some inaccuracy like the tie, the plastics "junction point line" issue on the hair (but i think that i know how to fix this with ease) and the lack of accessories like extra heads or something.

Now, if you tell me that these issues doesn't count overall and he still looks stellar, i will buy it, because i love the idea of have museum quality Batman and Joker togheter, displayed in my house.

The only thing the bothers me, is the fact that i will probably desire the DX 2.0 in future.. i know it will came with better clothes, better paint job and maybe a better sculpt. I want to buy my last Heath Joker.

Just to be clearly as possible, i think that this sculpt is nothing less than spectacular.
The things that i don't like so much in this figure are paint that can be better (and are better in the Hot Toys 1/6 IMHO), some inaccuracy like the tie, the plastics "junction point line" issue on the hair (but i think that i know how to fix this easily) and the lack of accessories like extra heads or something.

Now, if you tell me that these issues doesn't count and he still looks stellar, i will buy it, because i love the idea of have Batman and Joker Enterbay togheter, exposed in my house.

The only thing that annoying me is the fact that i will probably desire the DX 2.0 in future, came with probably better clothes, better paint job and better sculpts, when i want to buy my last Joker.

Tough choice between 1/4 and 1/6..I know. I buy BOTH when it comes to Batman stuff....:wink1:

Just to be clearly as possible, i think that this sculpt is nothing less than spectacular.
The things that i don't like so much in this figure are paint that can be better (and are better in the Hot Toys 1/6 IMHO), some inaccuracy like the tie, the plastics "junction point line" issue on the hair (but i think that i know how to fix this easily) and the lack of accessories like extra heads or something.

Now, if you tell me that these issues doesn't count and he still looks stellar, i will buy it, because i love the idea of have Batman and Joker Enterbay togheter, exposed in my house.

The only thing that annoying me is the fact that i will probably desire the DX 2.0 in future, came with probably better clothes, better paint job and better sculpts, when i want to buy my last Joker.
There are many more pros than cons loads more just buy it. Before this it's allways been statues for me

Thanks James!

I'm curious if alteregocomics' will also have it. It wasnt listed in the description to have it. I'm 80% considering getting it...

Woops, I missed this :slap

Sorry, no problems at all pal. The thing is, its sort of an enterbay exclusive.:gah:

Tough choice between 1/4 and 1/6..I know. I buy BOTH when it comes to Batman stuff....:wink1:
Yeah i know... but unfortunately i can't afford both this time, have to choose.

I love 1/4 figures more than 1/6 usually, much more life like and detailed... but that damn Hot Toys always shock me about paint job... and makes me confused about the right choise in situations like this.

Anyway, i think that i'm gonna order one of these soon as possible. :)

There are many more pros than cons loads more just buy it. Before this it's allways been statues for me
Hope you will like your first action figure. :wink1:

Yeah i know... but unfortunately i can't buy both this time, gotta choose.

I love 1/4 figures much more than 1/6 usually, lot more life like and detailed... but that damn Hot Toys always stunning me about paint job... and make me confused about the right choise in cases like this.

Anyway, i think that i'm gonna order one of this soon as possible. :)

Good choice..I have Bats and he is amazing..I am ordering Joker myself. Looks just like Ledger which has me sold!

Thanks James!

Well they did just put him and Bats up for PO ($374.99 i believe) but like James mentioned above, the Bank Robber mask was an Enterbay Exclusive item along with the 1:1 socks and 1:1 utility belt buckle

Thanks James!

Mentioned it in the Batman thread, but worth repeating here. $325.00 pre-order price for the Joker from Discount Comic Book Service (DCBS). They don't charge your card till the item is ready to ship. For continental USA, I think they charge a flat shipping fee of $6.95.

https://www.dcbservice.com/search.aspx?search=enterbay

Yeah i know... but unfortunately i can't buy both this time, gotta choose.

I love 1/4 figures much more than 1/6 usually, lot more life like and detailed... but that damn Hot Toys always stunning me about paint job... and make me confused about the right choise in cases like this.

Anyway, i think that i'm gonna order one of this soon as possible. :)

From what i have seen so far im going to love it. This is far more detailed than an any 1/6 figure even the accessories die cast metal nice weathering just great. I think i'm going for enterbays T800 too if i can afford.

Last edited:
Mentioned it in the Batman thread, but worth repeating here. $325.00 pre-order price for the Joker from Discount Comic Book Service (DCBS). They don't charge your card till the item is ready to ship. For continental USA, I think they charge a flat shipping fee of $6.95.

https://www.dcbservice.com/search.aspx?search=enterbay

:horror :horror

Am I understanding you right? They are only charging $6.25 to ship a 1/4 figure?

$331.95 in total? :horror

Back