ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rory, do you use a primer when you paint this type of material? I asked Adam about it and he said just to use acrylics and then a sealer would suffice...
I never painted this kind of material(vinyl/PVC)before...
generally I use a primer when I paint other kinds of material...

I don't. But if the surface is glossy you might want to use a light coat of clear acrylic. Depends on whether you want to see any of the plastic/skin tone coming through or not.

Personally I think the EB HS is the best one out so far however compared with the DX11 'regular' I think it's second best. As I've said before I think EB's version depicts a 'perfect' interpretation of Ledger's Joker while I think the likeness on the DX11 is more screen accurate

EB's is a great figure though and if it wasn't for me moving into PF's I'd probably get him to go with Batman, as it is though I think it'll just be Batman for me

Personally I think the EB HS is the best one out so far however compared with the DX11 'regular' I think it's second best. As I've said before I think EB's version depicts a 'perfect' interpretation of Ledger's Joker while I think the likeness on the DX11 is more screen accurate

EB's is a great figure though and if it wasn't for me moving into PF's I'd probably get him to go with Batman, as it is though I think it'll just be Batman for me
You'll be sorry if you miss this joker:horror
But for 1/4 scale like this, I wish they include a second headsculpt for us just like they did with batman:thud:

Just got an e-mail from Enterbay CS saying Joker is out of stock but they hope to have more in by the end of this week. :dunno

got word that my joker is at customs in NYC. Unfortunately its been there since the eleventh so im just hoping they aren't totally ripping him apart. Should be here anyday!

sorry for the double post but im starting to get nervous about customs. batman was in and out of there in a day but joker has been held up since the 11th. should i be concerned? has anyone ordered from timcent on ebay and have this issue? Is it just taking a while longer or is there some problem i should start worrying about? any responses are appreciated

Mine was in customs for 9 days. I spoke to a customs officer and they said it could have been because they were checking to see it wasn't a counterfeit. Apparently its part of their job to stop any fakes coming into the country. Also my figure was marked as $33 and I still had to pay £14 VAT plus the Parcelforce charge. It was an extremely frustrating experience.

Luckily mine appeared out of no where today with no charges. The figure is incredible and the likeness to ledger is unmistakable. This and batman are by far my all time favorite pieces. THANKS YOU ENTERBAY AND TIMCENT!!

Luckily mine appeared out of no where today with no charges. The figure is incredible and the likeness to ledger is unmistakable. This and batman are by far my all time favorite pieces. THANKS YOU ENTERBAY AND TIMCENT!!

congratz both Batman n Joker is excellent fig :hi5:

Changed my display a bit in the movie room, so I took a couple of pics of the Joker in his new habitat.

Jokerdisplay1_zps20255101.jpg

Jokerdisplay2_zpsdafe77c2.jpg

Mine was in customs for 9 days. I spoke to a customs officer and they said it could have been because they were checking to see it wasn't a counterfeit. Apparently its part of their job to stop any fakes coming into the country. Also my figure was marked as $33 and I still had to pay £14 VAT plus the Parcelforce charge. It was an extremely frustrating experience.

Good old Parcel Farce. I love the way they keep you hanging on for days sometimes weeks and then have the cheek to charge you a tenner for delivering the parcel! The parcel that has already had it's postage paid! Why can't HMRC just bill the customer for the charges directly?

Anybody recieved despatch notification from OSB yet? I paid my final invoice about two weeks ago....

Anybody recieved despatch notification from OSB yet? I paid my final invoice about two weeks ago....

Nope, still waiting. :impatient:

OSB shipment should have shipped from Enterbay on tuesday 18th, apparantly Joker is due in first then Bats. we won't hear anything untill later next week/week after i don't think if all goes well with customs etc

I don't like any of the HT's prior to DX11. I think EB got the upper half of the sculpt spot on and HT did a better job with the lower half on the DX11.

The HT laughing sculpt for me is their best Ledger sculpt, but yeah, Adam's still edges it. If only it had the paintjob that HT's proto has.

MRM's has better likeness than Bobby's to me, That's why I sold mine and replaced it with his. Though clearly the finishing with the silicon and glass eyes gives Bobby's a degree of realism that is great. I'll be using an Adam head though for that Mob Joker eventually.

Well to be fair, out of all the BobbyC Joker heads, the one you had was an exception and you know it. Everything, the paint, the hair, etc. were of lower quality. You got the lemon from that run of heads.

Anyway, I'm really liking the pictures of this Joker. I'm having second thoughts about not getting it. I just don't like the price.

Well to be fair, out of all the BobbyC Joker heads, the one you had was an exception and you know it. Everything, the paint, the hair, etc. were of lower quality. You got the lemon from that run of heads.

Anyway, I'm really liking the pictures of this Joker. I'm having second thoughts about not getting it. I just don't like the price.

I think the lemon was Teddy's to be honest :monkey3
I think Neo's looks the best by far

Just playing around with the new Sony.

Really cool effects!

Back