ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well duh, it was to illustrate that all belt buckles look like that. Ie, "unfinished looking" it's pressed against your body so is invisible to all. It's how they're suposed to look. People are acting as if the enterbay batman buckle is somehow unfinished :lol:rotfl:lol

He simply said the belt wasn't functional smarty pants. I haven't seen the back on the EB buckle so I wouldn't know.

He simply said the belt wasn't functional smarty pants. I haven't seen the back on the EB buckle so I wouldn't know.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acSHroaCaAo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

My only assumption is people have never owned a belt buckle before? Because they look and function the same as they ever have.

look at the bend pin, now go use it daily and then have someone punch you on the buckle at some point
sad part is my rather neutral statement was not actually focused on the looks at all but instead of ....
:slap this ones for me... for expecting fellow collector to act .... normal, sorry I have not been back on the boards long enough to remember but thanks for reminding me

Well ok then, there you have it, it's functional.

Zip it Geil. :pfft:

Thanks for .... wait :impatient: :thud:

You mean it looks like this.

belt-buckle-05back.jpg

Looks like every cast decorative belt buckle EVER. Yeah, they're suposed to look like that...so once again :slap

Sculpt looks off. I'll pass.

does anyone know which company makes accurate Joker socks? I'd like to get some without paying a premium on the Ex set.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzTF8EcLkzA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Don't think that's been posted yet?

Sad thing is the belt buckle is not functional at all .. picture of the back was displayed somewhere and not pretty

OMG!! I just saw that back side of the buckle!!! that is sooo like creepy like cheapy stuff from cheap fashion accessories store with Made in China quality and super cheap price!

even the for-kids action packs maybe looks better, with extra bat-ipod and bat-ampere-meter, bat-phone, etc.

so I guess, we dont need to hunt for the exclusives gifts then, since we can get bank robber mask from HT version too!

Got mine today and the first thing I did was take all the clothing off and I ironed the shirt cause it was so wrinkled. The buttons on the vest are really cheap and one of them broke off already on mine but was able to glue the piece back on. The threading or stitching on the coat and jacket isn't per par to what I expect. But overall I guess its ok.

Back