ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1207272303ee716de80b043633.jpg

The only reason I am going on about this is because I want the figure I see on you tube, so I am not trolling. I never ever thought I would get the figure but it looks so good on you tube, so I am really tempted.

Second pic looks more like Prince in Joker makeup. I agree.. The likeness is off.

Really? I thought it was one of the better ones that showed some likeness:dunno

To be fair, the figure does look like Heath, but only from very specific angles imo. Yeah, that pic does somewhat look like him, but the lighting and the lack of detail on the scarred lips make the scar looks more like an added thing instead of an integral part of the character. Because it looks phoney, I said it looked like Prince.

I don't know man, I'm not exactly sober atm.

Really? I thought it was one of the better ones that showed some likeness:dunno

u can't stop, can u??,...

heres the answer grosby gave you in the HT 1/6 joker thread,,, and that resumes things really well,..

I've stopped following this thread and another thread because of you. It's not that I disagree with you it's just that you're so incessant, it's nuts. It's like EVERY single comment made you feel a need to respond to, and what you respond to it with is something you've already said ad nauseum. It's like you think the world is going to end if someone doesn't know what you think about something. Heaven forbid someone pops up and makes a comment that indicates that they're not aware of you and your opinion.

The reason people think you're trying to convince people is because any comment that goes against your opinion in just the slightest you cannot resist addressing, you can't let anything just go by or accept that it's just someone with a different opinion. You want everyone to see things your way. And the reason people think you're a troll is because this results in a constant bombardment of posts saying the same thing page after page.

u can't stop, can u??,...

heres the answer grosby gave you in the HT 1/6 joker thread,,, and that resumes things really well,..

Yes I know and here is my response to that.

Well I am sorry I don't mean to piss people off, I just dont know that I am doing. I apologize to you both and everyone here that I have pissed off. I don't want you to stop reading threads because of me.

Yes I know and here is my response to that.

Well I am sorry I don't mean to piss people off, I just dont know that I am doing. I apologize to you both and everyone here that I have pissed off. I don't want you to stop reading threads because of me.

well , i was also among one that was passing this figure first, but the in hand pic are drawing me back, i need something to justify myself for passing this and getting the HT DX 11.lol
earlier i had gone through a similar experience with Ebs t800, the in hand pic weren't that great to me personally, but people raving about it that pic dont do it justice made me go ahead and get it anyway, i waited almost 4-5 months to make that decision .or more?i got it around May.
i was really dissappointed with it in hand, but Joker is a different case, i actually like the in hand pic and hoping someone can say something to justify me passing this figure, i might wait a couple of months to make a decison anyway , as personally from the pic, i think this is the best Joker i have seen and would like to get if possible,

well , i was also among one that was passing this figure first, but the in hand pic are drawing me back, i need something to justify myself for passing this and getting the HT DX 11.lol
earlier i had gone through a similar experience with Ebs t800, the in hand pic weren't that great to me personally, but people raving about it that pic dont do it justice made me go ahead and get it anyway, i waited almost 4-5 months to make that decision .or more?i got it around May.
i was really dissappointed with it in hand, but Joker is a different case, i actually like the in hand pic and hoping someone can say something to justify me passing this figure, i might wait a couple of months to make a decison anyway , as personally from the pic, i think this is the best Joker i have seen and would like to get if possible,

Yeah I think Sept will be the month I get him as more dealers get him in stock, not rushed like Batman but I see Ledger all over the sculpt

Should have this guy in next few days, not quite as optimistic with Joker as I was Batman, but very interested to see how it is in hand.

Ummmm, do I wait for Hot Toys to make a joker and BB or do I take the plunge now? Bloody difficult decision. The Enterbay figures look outstanding. I would perhaps have preferred a few different heads with the joker as they did with Batman. I've already pre-ordered the Hot Toys dark knight 1/4 but I need a BB figure. Decisions decisions....

do you guys know if I order this through EB, will I get the Ex mask and sock set?

They answered someone about this saying YES WHILE SUPPLIES LAST...so how are you supossed to know if you order now you will get the extras come Sept shipping?

They answered someone about this saying YES WHILE SUPPLIES LAST...so how are you supossed to know if you order now you will get the extras come Sept shipping?

well, that's not reassuring at all. I guess I will have to send them a email myself or maybe I should just wait to see if a freak wants to sell theirs.

void, are you getting this one?

What are the odds that HT does the Joker?

I'm not getting this as things stand. I dunno, would take some spectacular in hand pics to convince me otherwise.

I think HT doing one is only a matter of time - as I understand EB currently has the exclusive 1/4 license for TDK, while HT has the exclusive 1/4 and 1/6 license for TDKR. So HT doing a 1/4 Joker would have to be after that exclusivity period expires (which I have no idea how long it could be, a year minimum I'd think).

But I wouldn't necessarily get a HT 1/4 Joker either, unless it blows me away and makes my 1/6 version look inaccurate in comparison

I think a Begins 1/4 suit from HT will be much more likely then a Joker. At least in the forseeable few years.

I personally think a licence should at least be 5-10 years. If not, what is the point of bidding for a licence. I mean... think of it this way... OH... don't buy HT Avengers... wait for Enterbay to pick it up next year. That wouldn't make sense !

HT's could make a begins suit if they decide to buy the 1/4 BB licence. But, i wouldn't if i was HT. Basically, buying a licence to release ONE figure, and one that someone has already released is not smart business practice. If they launched at the same time... yeah, maybe, but EB sneaked up on them. Using my resoruces to make something the competitor has recently already done (and done well) is not business smart.

Dark Knight licence was a two birds with one stone kinda deal, with 2 versions of Batman and a popular Joker character. EB can release a DK suit Batman... but with the above mentioned logic.. also a waste of resorces to do so. They sucker punched HT in the eye with this and they should move on to something else.

Well seeing as how badly off the cowl is on the HT 1/4 TDK suit and how stunningly accurate the EB cowl is on their Begins suit, I'd say being it on EB - if they can replicate their quality they will seriously enhance their reputation and it's Batman - it will sell.

Well seeing as how badly off the cowl is on the HT 1/4 TDK suit and how stunningly accurate the EB cowl is on their Begins suit, I'd say being it on EB - if they can replicate their quality they will seriously enhance their reputation and it's Batman - it will sell.

Yeah, but they haven't anncounced it. I mean.. their 2 DK figures were announced last year at 2011 Ani-Com. So roughly... it took them one FULL year to complete from prototype to production.

Being they haven't announced anything for DK Suit, one can "assume" they haven't done any work on it, and it would be at least another year before they can have their version out. By that time, 90% of the ppl that were interested in a 1/4 DK Batman would have already bought theres from HT.

Even though EB's could be better, it won't be SO MUCH better to own 2 versions of it or sell off the HT one and buy that. EB could do it, but the gain is significantly less and less worthwhile.

That said... all those that are waiting for a HT 1/4 Joker... drop your hopes.

Back