ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can understand that because HT have been a leading company for years for making hi end figures.
But I think what Stanlore said was true. My biggest dissapointment is EB should give us 2 headsculpts to give us more poseabilty.
I'm pretty satisfied with the accessories they included.

I can understand that because HT have been a leading company for years for making hi end figures.
But I think what Stanlore said was true. My biggest dissapointment is EB should give us 2 headsculpts to give us more poseabilty.
I'm pretty satisfied with the accessories they included.

:exactly:

If they had included an additional laughing head or possibly an interrogation sculpt it would have made the purchase that much easier.

:exactly:

If they had included an additional laughing head or possibly an interrogation sculpt it would have made the purchase that much easier.
Yes, but since HT is out of the competition of making any 1/4 joker for the near future, I have no choice but to purchase this.
this nolan joker might even be recognizes as one of the best joker of all time :lecture

With how many attempts HT has done with Joker, this should've come out better. Laughing sculpt rocks but the regular is ok. I will be getting EB and this DX11 but you can't really compare since its different scale. I see people bashing on both, mainly EB but the only thing you can compare is who's first attempt at Joker is better and hands down Enterbay for the win!!

With how many attempts HT has done with Joker, this should've come out better. Laughing sculpt rocks but the regular is ok. I will be getting EB and this DX11 but you can't really compare since its different scale. I see people bashing on both, mainly EB but the only thing you can compare is who's first attempt at Joker is better and hands down Enterbay for the win!!

Yeah HT sculpt is very good but i see more Ledger in the EB sculpt. I know many don't but oh well...bought and looking forward to it...

I don't know why some people are so hung up on looking like Ledger. He doesn't even look much like Ledger in the movie. :lol

I'm not getting this as things stand. I dunno, would take some spectacular in hand pics to convince me otherwise.

I think HT doing one is only a matter of time - as I understand EB currently has the exclusive 1/4 license for TDK, while HT has the exclusive 1/4 and 1/6 license for TDKR. So HT doing a 1/4 Joker would have to be after that exclusivity period expires (which I have no idea how long it could be, a year minimum I'd think).

But I wouldn't necessarily get a HT 1/4 Joker either, unless it blows me away and makes my 1/6 version look inaccurate in comparison

Yeah the thing is the Nolan films and Dark Knight in particular are "modern classics" that will continue to gain fans and interest as the years go on....
I think HT will eventually do a 1/4 Joker that will be different enough from EB's take. We'll probably see 1/3 Batmans and 1/9 Batmans for years to come at some point.

I don't know why some people are so hung up on looking like Ledger. He doesn't even look much like Ledger in the movie. :lol

This. You see glimpses of him, but a lot of the time it's hard to tell. It's a weird mix of both ledger and joker, and it is obviously a very difficult thing to capture in a static expression since no-one has gotten it right. EB has gotten pretty close, but i think their "serious, moody expression" takes something away from it since he is rarely in that mode in the film, might look good on the shelf, but it doesnt really fit any specific scene. HT has had a ton of goes at it and still hasn't got it right, their laughing sculpt looks weird to me especially around the mouth, and the regular one has no ledger in there at all. They sculp to heavy handidly too. I still think their BR sculps are the best of what they've done. especially the slick back hair one. But for now, EB is my prefered sculpt...untill the next ones comes along.

I really do hope somone will sculpt their own 1/4 head, complete with rooted hair. I think at that scale everything would hang and curl way more realistically.

Or better yet, get this guy to print off a 1/4 version of his zbrush sculpt...

https://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?66303-Heath-Ledger-The-Joker

Last edited:

OK but the EB doesn't look like a dead ringer for Joker in TDK either :dunno

Whichever way you word it, end result is the same for me :lol

But if you're happy with it, you're happy with it

This. You see glimpses of him, but a lot of the time it's hard to tell. It's a weird mix of both ledger and joker, and it is obviously a very difficult thing to capture in a static expression since no-one has gotten it right. EB has gotten pretty close, but i think their "serious, moody expression" takes something away from it since he is rarely in that mode in the film, might look good on the shelf, but it doesnt really fit any specific scene. HT has had a ton of goes at it and still hasn't got it right, their laughing sculpt looks weird to me especially around the mouth, and the regular one has no ledger in there at all. They sculp to heavy handidly too. I still think their BR sculps are the best of what they've done. especially the slick back hair one. But for now, EB is my prefered sculpt...untill the next ones comes along.

I really do hope somone will sculpt their own 1/4 head, complete with rooted hair. I think at that scale everything would hang and curl way more realistically.

Or better yet, get this guy to print off a 1/4 version of his zbrush sculpt...

https://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?66303-Heath-Ledger-The-Joker

I agree man, it sounds weird to say but sometimes I forget that it IS Heath. He did such a phenomenal job with the part and truly became his role that when I watch it, it feels like I'm just watching 'the Joker', as if he were an actual persona. I feel like in the credits it should say: The Joker as Himself.

But yeah, you do see Heath in there better than some scenes. Usually when he's light on the make-up like the part where he kills Gamble you can see him a lot. I think EB has done the best thus far and that's why this is a must have for me. 1/4 is just such a fun scale.

I agree man, it sounds weird to say but sometimes I forget that it IS Heath. He did such a phenomenal job with the part and truly became his role that when I watch it, it feels like I'm just watching 'the Joker', as if he were an actual persona. I feel like in the credits it should say: The Joker as Himself.

But yeah, you do see Heath in there better than some scenes. Usually when he's light on the make-up like the part where he kills Gamble you can see him a lot. I think EB has done the best thus far and that's why this is a must have for me. 1/4 is just such a fun scale.

I see Ledger in several scenes...his makeup in some isn't that heavy.....

Not at his level of accuracy.

This isn't accurate to you?

SilLedger2.jpg

SilLedger6.jpg

Back