ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to say this but £300 is too much, I think I might be buying the DX11 and changing scale :( (Before people say it, I was never an EB fanboy :monkey3 ) This is still great though, just I was expecting £250

How much did you get the T-800 for? For me this guy is only £10 more?!?

My T-800 was £270 ($417 ish) but I can only find the Joker for £300 and I dont think this is worth £120 more than the DX11

You tried one sixth bruce? It's 285 there. But you will pay shipping. Prices now are based on the toy fair version. Goodshipped for example will probably sell it for 280 shipped. I guess it just depends what you're looking for. if HTs version is enough for you, then go for that. I already have 3 HT jokers, so the scale difference, higher quality materials and better sculpt are worth the price hike to me. Depends what you're after i guess...

Maybe those on the fence should wait till Sept and see if better deals can be had. I am getting mine through HK seller to get the bonus items but for those who don't give a flip for them... wait...maybe much better pricing.

Maybe those on the fence should wait till Sept and see if better deals can be had. I am getting mine through HK seller to get the bonus items but for those who don't give a flip for them... wait...maybe much better pricing.

They will be cheaper in september, although still close to £300 like the T-800 was. Goodshipped has already said to me that the current price is for the toy fair exclusive versions hence them being £350. A retail batch will arrive for less in septpember/october.

After seeing many Youtube clips I am really tempted to buy it, the only thing that puts me off is I have not seen one decent picture of it. How can it look so good on you tube but terrible IMO in pictures. :dunno

After seeing many Youtube clips I am really tempted to buy it, the only thing that puts me off is I have not seen one decent picture of it. How can it look so good on you tube but terrible IMO in pictures. :dunno

That's what i'm finding too. Not that I think it looks terrible in pictures but it certainly looks a lot better in videos.

While I've liked a lot of the pics shown, but I know what you mean. I think maybe because in the vids we're sort of seeing it from all angles ya know? Plus, some people have taken poor pics.

The official Enterbay ones are nice and so are those ones taken by 'godofmonkey'. I'm on board though, no doubt. Though I'll have to wait til September. This or Bats may end up being my Christmas present if the BD T-800 isn't out by then :panic:

That's what i'm finding too. Not that I think it looks terrible in pictures but it certainly looks a lot better in videos.

Sorry maybe terrible was a strong word, IMO it just looks disappointing in pictures but mind blowing on you tube.

:confused:

However, the clothes look better in the promotional pictures.

While I've liked a lot of the pics shown, but I know what you mean. I think maybe because in the vids we're sort of seeing it from all angles ya know? Plus, some people have taken poor pics.

The official Enterbay ones are nice and so are those ones taken by 'godofmonkey'. I'm on board though, no doubt. Though I'll have to wait til September.This or Bats may end up being my Christmas present if the BD T-800 isn't out by then :panic:

I did not like the promotional pictures, I saw nearly zero likeness to Ledger in them. His eyes looked so small and the face looked so thin, I think the fact that the eyes are looking up makes him look weird and makes the eyes appear small unless you tilt the head in certain positions. I wish they did not paint the eyes looking up. :banghead

Yeah I think I might be on board now to, I can not believe I am going to get this. I would of never thought I get this figure if it wasn't for you tube.

Couldnt get all of them to load but the ones that did, geezus!! Best pics iv seen by a mile!

All over this :)

Well I got all of them and I do not like any of them. Nevertheless, thanks for sending me the link Ash I really appreciate it.

I can not believe it looks so good on you tube but not good in pictures. It looks realistic but I want likeness that I see on you tube and in these pics I just see zero likeness like before.

Yeah he really looks terrific. The more I see the more I like him. As for the shoes, I couldn't give a ____ how accurate his shoes or socks are. Honestly that's the last place I would care.

Same here. That video is awesome, btw. Makes the wait for him even harder now...

wasnt impressed with EBs terminator, Rambo,begins suit is good but wasnt a fan of the suit anyway, but this one is fantastic, everytime i look at it , Hts looks like a joke somehow,(?). they look like dolls while this ones so damn realsitic, never mind the inaccuracy but the damn things looks so lifelike..

Back