ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HRG0a.jpg

HlaAa.jpg

lNmrb.jpg

After seeing retaane's video, I think I'm gonna pass on this guy. Just looks too awkward, and not awesome enough. Suspenders and socks are the least of the issues EB should have been focused on here to be honest. Credit where it's due, HT focuses on stuff that really matters to me. Like, are the proportions right? Is the jacket way to ____ing big? Etc.

While agree with your point he is not awesome enough, were you really expecting much? Ledger is very hard to sculpt, I think Enterbay did a good job for the fist attempt, compared to all of Yulli's previous ones, which were multiple attempts. It took Adam years to get Ledger right but unlike Yulli he eventually got it right.

I really think we should lower our expectations when it comes to getting a good Ledger figure, because I doubt any company will be able to match Adam's work IMO.

I need help and feedback I have never owned any HT joker this is my first joker ever so I wont be able to compare but it does look scary real and like heath

img0288nt.jpg

img0290jr.jpg

img0293ay.jpg

I thought when I looked at those pictures that the Joker coat was poor quality and looked too thick.

Now I see these pics by Ali and I can see with a little futzing the figure can look real good.

Good job Ali :clap

While agree with your point he is not awesome enough, were you really expecting much? Ledger is very hard to sculpt, I think Enterbay did a good job for the fist attempt, compared to all of Yulli's previous ones, which were multiple attempts. It took Adam years to get Ledger right but unlike Yulli he eventually got it right.

I really think we should lower our expectations when it comes to getting a good Ledger figure, because I doubt any company will be able to match Adam's work IMO.

I wasn't really expecting much of anything, because in my eyes EB doesn't have enough of a track record for me to start doing that. But the product we're getting just doesn't seem to cut it. And the issues go beyond likeness, which to my eyes isn't really superior to anything Yulli has done recently. I'm willing to accept a likeness that isn't perfect as long as it is good enough, but when enough factors come together in the wrong way like they seem to do here, it's not gonna work. I'm only willing to lower expectations so far.

I wasn't really expecting much of anything, because in my eyes EB doesn't have enough of a track record for me to start doing that. But the product we're getting just doesn't seem to cut it. And the issues go beyond likeness, which to my eyes isn't really superior to anything Yulli has done recently. I'm willing to accept a likeness that isn't perfect as long as it is good enough, but when enough factors come together in the wrong way like they seem to do here, it's not gonna work. I'm only willing to lower expectations so far.

So am I, and that is the reason why I am buying Joker 2.0 as I feel there is some likeness there, despite the wide jaw.

But there's always freaks like me sayin'...​

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzVmPsqHDDQ[/ame]

Yes I know but its good enough. :thud:

Not for me. Really can't see any Ledger in any of the Hot Toys sculpts, and that goes for all "tries" they had.
The EB Joker blows all their relentless tries out of the water.

:google :google :google

WOW

Now we're talking.

Love how you placed the batarang and clown mask at the base.

Never had any doubt about this figure.
Wait until more and more nice pictures that do this figures justice starts to surge...

Back