ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well when I first saw it, I thought it looked great.
Few niggles being the shoulders to narrow and the chin just look slightly to long.

Having said that, the video and other pics look better to me and hopefully with some tweaking to the jacket and shoulders, this will look awesome. Also the accessories are cool too.

Got to have a 1/4 joker. Just got to.
Also the Natman is amazing also.
Il sit down when asking for prices :s

No because I need to see exactly how the enterbay cape works plus every scale is not necessarily 1/4 scale so I will base it off the enterbay length just modified add some in. Plus if someone is interested in sending me their 1:4 cape I will give then back the enterbay cape plus my custom 1:4 Cape at half off. I cannot do it for free because it will take a lot of material.

Any guesstimate on how much it'll cost yet?

USA boardees

I am selling my joker that was used for the review so if any one wants let me know its posted 499$ shipped

LMK

Only took him out for review and went back in the box you get socks and mask as well

all accessories were still not taken out only knife was posed

USA boardees

I am selling my joker that was used for the review so if any one wants let me know its posted 499$ shipped

LMK

Only took him out for review and went back in the box you get socks and mask as well

all accessories were still not taken out only knife was posed

Damn that was fast :dunno

After seeing retaane's video, I think I'm gonna pass on this guy. Just looks too awkward, and not awesome enough. Suspenders and socks are the least of the issues EB should have been focused on here to be honest. Credit where it's due, HT focuses on stuff that really matters to me. Like, are the proportions right? Is the jacket way to ____ing big? Etc.

tumblr_m844k3KY051rsuxuuo1_500.jpg

Hoping Enterbay will consider this as the next project, back to back with TDK version...

Back