ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the Nicholson, I couldn't disagree more, this doesn't look realistic?

DXJack4.jpg

E.T nicholson :lol

Good to see the fig has suspenders and not a freaking BELT :lol

If this were a 1/6 figure yes. 1/4 scale should have tried rooted IMO.

100% agreed. The sculpt is hit or miss for me, depending on angle, lighting, etc, and tends to err on the "miss" side. But I think the hair is the biggest detriment for me.

Great shot here - might be the best I've seen the sculpt / paint look.

See to me, the tie and the shoes are things that are worth being ____ about. They stand out. The clips that hold on batmans cape being 0.0000005 of a mm too big is not even worth complaining about.

Things like this crack me up. How can they nail a minor detail like the socks but absolutely ____ up the shoes (seriously, who at EB thought those shoe strings looked ok!?) and in general the majority of the clothing!? Just makes no sense to me.

Those shoes will actually look very good with different color laces. They are not as nice as hot toys dx11 shoes but I will still be buying.

When do you think you can have the velvet OC 1/4 cape ready? :D

Well I am not getting him until bigbadtoystore gets their shipment in. But if someone wants to send me EB Cape just for reference I could have capes done in a week. The capes will be adjusted from enterbay the scallops will be very subtly and it will be much darker.

Well I am not getting him until bigbadtoystore gets their shipment in. But if someone wants to send me EB Cape just for reference I could have capes done in a week. The capes will be adjusted from enterbay the scallops will be very subtly and it will be much darker.

out of curiosity, if you use your hero template wouldn't it just be a matter of scaling that template's measurements up from the 1/6 or down from the 1:1 to make a 1/4 version?

No because I need to see exactly how the enterbay cape works plus every scale is not necessarily 1/4 scale so I will base it off the enterbay length just modified add some in. Plus if someone is interested in sending me their 1:4 cape I will give then back the enterbay cape plus my custom 1:4 Cape at half off. I cannot do it for free because it will take a lot of material.

Back