ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be fantastic!

on a side note...I would love to know if there's any interest on getting a shotgun made for this Joker? That's the one thing I was really hoping he'd come with. Somebody made a very nice M-79 grenade launcher for the 1/4 T-800 and it was so cool looking!

It's me who has the M79 on my T-800. It wasn't made by anyone though, it was a kit made for a statue years ago that was converted for my figure. I don't see anyone making a shotgun for this but it would have been cool :)

95fe2b5egw1dvc0b6y08mj.jpg

EB joker …… I must say the head sculpt way better than DX01 ……

The Wayne head looks OK. The body is over sized, hate the shoulder pads, and the cowls are just way off. I have the DX012 on order and that looks a bit closer to the film. Glad we can agree on the EB bats looking good. I've got the Art and Making of TDK trilogy and the head on EB's is so close to he real thing.

Perhaps it's just that I'm a simple man but I can't see those interchangeable mouths as being patentable, I see that as like trying to patent switchable hands. The system for doing it they might be able to patent, depending on how particular it is, but just the act of being able to swap mouths, I don't think that's anything HT can have ownership over.

I remember though that they did make an announcement about having a patent (or was is that they had the patent pending?) but looking up the specs for their 1/4 and 1/6 Batmans there's no mention of a patent that I can see. Am I missing something? They specifically say PERS is patented but they don't say that for the mouths.

EDIT: I found the post of Facebook here. It stated patent pending. Seeing as no item description that I can see lists it as patented I'm going to speculate... patent denied!

Yup
And just because you patent something doesn't mean its going to hold up. Its not an automatic win.

Enterbay is based in HK and China.
Have you seen the car company there that Top Gear did a segment on. The one that copied a BMW 4WD from top to bottom. BMW sued....and lost.....

But I'm sure since both companies are multi-billion dollar entities ( :rotfl ) they will fight it out in every individual county across the world like Apple and Samsung are. Because its worked out so well for those two companies.....

The Wayne head looks OK. The body is over sized, hate the shoulder pads, and the cowls are just way off. I have the DX012 on order and that looks a bit closer to the film. Glad we can agree on the EB bats looking good. I've got the Art and Making of TDK trilogy and the head on EB's is so close to he real thing.

Yeah, it's magnificent. That's what ticks me off about the HT figure is that it was clearly their answer to EB. You're supposed to show them up, not make your product look worse. :lol As for the suit, I think it looks good, but I wouldn't mind if they refined it some more. Those cowled heads, though... I think it'd be best if HT just started all over again on those. The face looks nothing like Bale. I'm kind of cutting them some slack, though. The plain fabric under-suit, and the extra faces that appeared strangely similar to those on the DX 12 (and weren't anywhere in sight at Ani-Com). I'm hoping that they rushed the proto to have something to combat Enterbay.

Pre-ordered the joker.
This hobby is going to make me broke if they keep raising the scale:slap
What I fear the most, is the inconsistency of EB's QC, apart from it, I think this figure is incredible. sure, it has flaws and some areas can be improved, but it's pretty cool already.
the big minus for me:
-only 1 headsculpt:monkey1
-no shotgun
the big plus for me:
+ it's a 1/4 figure
+ many accessories

sure it's dissapointing to have to wait until september. but if that can make the QC better, it's fine for me. I don't want to get it early just to complain to their CS and return the figure... like what I did to my Rambo:gah:

I feel like Enterbay is the Pepsi of collectible companies. Their strategy revolves around taking shots at the competitor.

Though, they have a point. I guess I better get this figure if it's the last and only tribute to Heath Ledger...

Hey what gives. I selected to pay through paypal on the EB site. I was brought the the login page. I logged in using my paypal account and then.... nothing. It just said I'm already logged in.

This picture is a m a z i n g !!!!

We will never have a better Joker, he is so great !

And sooo huge ! Worth the price in my advice, and with Joker 2.0 of Hot Toys Joker fan are in heaven !! :1-1:

2 amazing figures for an amazing character.:clap

I think the DX sculpt is a good joker but doesn't look like Heath to me. This one does. Especially the scene where he's just got out of the truck and waiting for Batman on the pod.

Back