ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the DX sculpt is a good joker but doesn't look like Heath to me. This one does. Especially the scene where he's just got out of the truck and waiting for Batman on the pod.

This. It isn't perfect, but much like enterbays T-800 it's the closest we've got. Hot toys tend to sculpt too heavy handedly. The creases in the makeup are just in the makeup. Enterbays sculpt shows this better imo. Hot toys kinda look like wrinkly old man versions of characters. Their T-800 was the same. It was haggered old arnie.

Well I ordered mine from EB. Going to hold off on Batman and buy from either toys 2 or super powered collectibles when it's in stock with them. Don't care about the belt buckle and dropping 840 in one go is heavy.

The sculpt looks more like Heath's Joker than any of HT's. The grey jacket is very similar to the actual costume (HT's are no where near). The rest of the outfit is pretty good, but the tie sucks and the shoes are horrible. The accessories are cool.

Doesn't impress me enough to want it though. Unlike the Batman.

The hair really does it for me here.
Best hair sculpt ever. Really adds a ton to the figure.

The HT 1/4 is about HKD235 more then the Enterbay one. Enterbay is around USD350. So around USD30 bucks. However, thats local HK price. I don't know how much distributors are gonna mark it up and charge you for shipping.

I'm guessing with a normal 10% mark up, it would be around USD420 not including shipping?

On another note, the 1/4 HT Endoskeleton was cheaper then Batman. We order it for around USD335.00 with the 2 plasma guns.

HELL, YES! All very nice prices. The new Ani-Com Iron Man went on on Sideshow today so we'll probably see the 1/4 TDKR Bats and Endo soon.

It was pending at the time of the announcement, but I'm not sure about now. If it is/ if they do manage to patent it, Bill is royally ____ed.

He could probably use a little reality check.

I'm not a fanboy. Bill's blatant dickishness has kind of left a bad impression, but I'm willing to admit when they've got something good. Case in point: the HD Batman. I think it looks fantastic, and, depending on how the QC turns out, I'm probably going to buy it. This, on the other hand; this sucks some major scuzz. I think the DX 11 looks a helluva lot more like Ledger, and I think that, from here, there's nowhere to go but up. :lecture

I personally think EB's new Batman looks terrible and the Joker is pretty good. Not stellar, not amazing, but pretty good. Bordering on just good, but the clothing, scale, and paintjob really help it here.

Their Rambo looks great on the other hand. Pity it's prone to so many QC issues, but it's easily the best 1/4 they've done so far (along with T2 Arnold of course) IMO.

Last edited:
Well, the cowls are the best licensed Nolan Batman cowls ever done short of 1:1 scale.

The cowl sculpts are great, but in all of the in-hand pictures I've seen (even in many of the official shots), the material and paintjob just seem... off. Same with the close-ups of the eyes. The head as a whole looks great, it's just little construction-related details that strike me as cheap. I feel like if a larger company had an identical sculpt and released an OC Bats, the seamlines would be gone, the eyes would look more sunk in and realistic (as if someone was wearing the cowl, rather than looking like the cowl is on a painted mannequin), and the look of the cowl versus the suit would jive better. It's glaring how different they are. Your Medix custom looks like everything could have come from the same package, in comparison.

These shots in particular weird me out:

022748v55rryrwmbvrw5wg.jpg

02270924312s2sn0en46en.jpg

524343_345516238856249_1394773529_n.jpg

I'd pay $300 for this, not $400+.

Last edited:
The cowl sculpts are great, but in all of the in-hand pictures I've seen (even in many of the official shots), the material and paintjob just seem... off. Same with the close-ups of the eyes. The head as a whole looks great, it's just little construction-related details that strike me as cheap. I feel like if a larger company had an identical sculpt and released an OC Bats, the seamlines would be gone, the eyes would look more sunk in and realistic (as if someone was wearing the cowl, rather than looking like the cowl is on a painted mannequin), and the look of the cowl versus the suit would jive better. It's glaring how different they are. Your Medix custom looks like everything could have come from the same package, in comparison.

These shots in particular weird me out:

022748v55rryrwmbvrw5wg.jpg

02270924312s2sn0en46en.jpg

524343_345516238856249_1394773529_n.jpg

Fantastic..I love it.....no problems with me

Even in the Joker thread the talk of the town is Enterbay's Batman. I think they really blew us all away by it. With or without it though the Joker just seems underwhelming.

First off, where was it even confirmed that EB exclusively has the license? Second, I have no doubt in my mind that HT will find a way, and it will be awesome.

In my logic, the licences are now split to region and scale. Who has the Asian licence, who has the North American licence. Who has the licence to produce 1/6 and who can produce 1/4.

Hot Toys a few months back announced they have the licence for TDKR 1/6 AND 1/4 licence. Same with Avengers. They annouced it. They have the TDK licence for 1/6, hence Joker and Gordon.

When Enterbay announced TDK last year, they took everyone by suprise to produce 1/4. It is like a web address like simpsonsmovie.com. It was laying there not being claimed, until someone just picked it up. Then suddenly Fox wants to produce a Simpsons movie and that address becomes something of value.

Howard Chan being such a over reacting jealous bully that he is. Seriously, if he was gonna hit EB with a 1/4 Joker, they would have done it by now. Maybe with a desperate move like say... a photograph of 2 Joker cards, one in 1/4 one in 1/6 and saying STAY TUNED or some ***** like that.

I think the Joker head sculpt looks amazing. I ordered the 1/4 HT Bats btw. However, this Joker is not only essential for the Nolan fan in me, but its bright and colorful as well. All my 1/4 are all Black, Rambo, T-800, upcoming Bats, I want a big eye catching collectable to brighten up the collection.

Fans waiting for HT to do this. Its not impossible. They just need to strike a deal with DC direct or someone who has the licence and partnerup to do this like HT's Godfather licence with Sideshow. OR go back to oldschool HT tactics such as the 1/4 Joker MODEL KIT like their old predators. They usually announce things to hit EB directly, but since EB has already launched this (untoched) and will probably sellout before HT has any product, the motivation for doing so has gone down. Not impossible just unlikely.

In my logic, the licences are now split to region and scale. Who has the Asian licence, who has the North American licence. Who has the licence to produce 1/6 and who can produce 1/4.

Hot Toys a few months back announced they have the licence for TDKR 1/6 AND 1/4 licence. Same with Avengers. They annouced it. They have the TDK licence for 1/6, hence Joker and Gordon.

When Enterbay announced TDK last year, they took everyone by suprise to produce 1/4. It is like a web address like simpsonsmovie.com. It was laying there not being claimed, until someone just picked it up. Then suddenly Fox wants to produce a Simpsons movie and that address becomes something of value.

Howard Chan being such a over reacting jealous bully that he is. Seriously, if he was gonna hit EB with a 1/4 Joker, they would have done it by now. Maybe with a desperate move like say... a photograph of 2 Joker cards, one in 1/4 one in 1/6 and saying STAY TUNED or some ***** like that.

I think the Joker head sculpt looks amazing. I ordered the 1/4 HT Bats btw. However, this Joker is not only essential for the Nolan fan in me, but its bright and colorful as well. All my 1/4 are all Black, Rambo, T-800, upcoming Bats, I want a big eye catching collectable to brighten up the collection.

Fans waiting for HT to do this. Its not impossible. They just need to strike a deal with DC direct or someone who has the licence and partnerup to do this like HT's Godfather licence with Sideshow. OR go back to oldschool HT tactics such as the 1/4 Joker MODEL KIT like their old predators. They usually announce things to hit EB directly, but since EB has already launched this (untoched) and will probably sellout before HT has any product, the motivation for doing so has gone down. Not impossible just unlikely.

Wow you made some really good points here. I agree totally!

:goodpost::exactly:

Bill absolutely deserves to be bullied, though.

:lecture

EB has some real talented painters...i've said this in other threads, but i'll say it again, i have the War and Respect Scarfaces and the paint apps are amazing.

Agree 100% I own the Scarface War version and those are some of the best paint apps I have ever seen. Enterbay kicks it up to another notch of realism with the paint apps.

Back