ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This. It isn't perfect, but much like enterbays T-800 it's the closest we've got. Hot toys tend to sculpt too heavy handedly. The creases in the makeup are just in the makeup. Enterbays sculpt shows this better imo. Hot toys kinda look like wrinkly old man versions of characters. Their T-800 was the same. It was haggered old arnie.

IMO Yulli is the worst sculptor at Hot Toys, most of her sculpts are cartoony. While I think the DX11 is still better than this and I can see some Ledger in their but it looks too cartoony. This Enterbay one is more realistic but I can not see any Ledger likeness in it IMO.

Last edited:
To claim you can't see any of Heath Ledger in that sculpt is to admit you have big chunks of ____ in your eyes mate. Yeah the sculpt may not be 100% accurate but dear oh dear, you must be pretty blind not to see the likeness.

These Hot Toys/Enterbay Batman threads are getting almost as tedious as the Sideshow/Medicom StarWars nerd fights that used to break out daily............

To claim you can't see any of Heath Ledger in that sculpt is to admit you have big chunks of ____ in your eyes mate. Yeah the sculpt may not be 100% accurate but dear oh dear, you must be pretty blind not to see the likeness.

These Hot Toy/Enterbay Batman threads are getting almost as tedious as the Sideshow/StarWars nerd fights that used to break out daily............

Then I must be blind. :dunno

524343_345516238856249_1394773529_n.jpg

This looks fantastic.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The cowl sculpts are great, but in all of the in-hand pictures I've seen (even in many of the official shots), the material and paintjob just seem... off. Same with the close-ups of the eyes. The head as a whole looks great, it's just little construction-related details that strike me as cheap. I feel like if a larger company had an identical sculpt and released an OC Bats, the seamlines would be gone, the eyes would look more sunk in and realistic (as if someone was wearing the cowl, rather than looking like the cowl is on a painted mannequin), and the look of the cowl versus the suit would jive better. It's glaring how different they are. Your Medix custom looks like everything could have come from the same package, in comparison.

I'd pay $300 for this, not $400+.

Yes all good points - while the sculpt is stellar, the material and finish on the cowl is not of that same high standard

The figure looks like a really good Joker cosplayer. Doesn't scream Heath to me. It should for this price.

Back