ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freak finally they send me my PayPal invoice. Now I wonder when mine will be shipped. Patience... patience... Freak

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

they seem to have two headsculpts for the Bruce Lee 1/4th scale, so why not for T-1000 ?

Do they? I didn't look at that. Wow, bit of favouritism there perhaps? I mean surely the semi-BD T-800 head is at least as warranted as a second Bruce Lee head.

Favouritism? :lol
Because of the movie its based on, the Lee figure is extremely sparse in terms of costume and accessories. The 2nd head is included to make up for that. And its priced at $370.

The BD Terminator is probably the most complicated figure they've ever produced and includes a ton of stuff. I'm shocked its not priced at $450 and wouldn't have blinked if it was $370 minus the gattling gun, extra arm and t-shirt....

In my memories T2 was release on 1992. Maybe Asia got a later release than those of American/Europe.

Tired of waiting..... Lack of video review of the actual figure making it tougher. :slap

Can any one of you who got it early make a video of it????? :wink1:

Favouritism? :lol
Because of the movie its based on, the Lee figure is extremely sparse in terms of costume and accessories. The 2nd head is included to make up for that. And its priced at $370.

The BD Terminator is probably the most complicated figure they've ever produced and includes a ton of stuff. I'm shocked its not priced at $450 and wouldn't have blinked if it was $370 minus the gattling gun, extra arm and t-shirt....

Yeah fair enough. I still haven't looked at the Bruce Lee offering so have no clue what else it comes with. Not watched his films either.

In other non-news, still no tracking updates for me since 31st. Probably not really that long a time but it bloody feels like it.

Last edited:
Do they? I didn't look at that. Wow, bit of favouritism there perhaps? I mean surely the semi-BD T-800 head is at least as warranted as a second Bruce Lee head.

I don't actually remember that at all.

I think it has something to do with how cost effective it is.
For Bruce Lee figure, I think EB didn't used any movie licenses and just released it as a "Bruce Lee" figure. That saved them some money. There's not many accessories coming with the Lee figure either.
The T800 on the other hand is a more expensive license and the metal parts and light up eye sure adds to the cost. Enterbay isn't a company that would go all the way for a figure like Hot Toys. Very often HT will include 2 heads for their DX figures or regular figures. Enterbay rarely does that. The 1:4 Batman had 4 heads but to be honest it's 3 copies of the Batman cowl from the same mold with slightly altered paint apps on the eyes which won't cost as much as painting an entire head.

The timing of this release around christmas was designed to torture us methinks.

You're not wrong my mate. I still haven't ordered this just because Christmas was so hard on my wallet. And I missed the boat on the layaway at osb so I have to order at full price. That's gonna sting. I need the stuff in my sig to sell. There's so much I am looking to get soon as well.

Yeah I hate to sound like a whiny wiener but damn. :gah:

I'm just basing it off of my only other experience with timcent. When I bought my EB Batman it also came with free shipping. It arrived in about a week so I didn't think to upgrade the shipping this time around.

You're not wrong my mate. I still haven't ordered this just because Christmas was so hard on my wallet. And I missed the boat on the layaway at osb so I have to order at full price. That's gonna sting. I need the stuff in my sig to sell. There's so much I am looking to get soon as well.

I wasn't even talking about the money aspect, more the annoying Christmas postal delays, but yeah you're right - christmas is already expensive enough and EB decide to release this right then. I'm almost maxed out again.

Back