ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As great as the jacket was on the first T-800, I think this one looks even better, man this figure is impressive.

Wrong scale to compare here. HT's jacket would have been as nice or better at 1/4th scale. Bigger figure means the leather draps better onto the body and gives much more natural look. The overall presentation of dx10 and mms is superb. The dx10 feels expensive and the weight & tightness of the body gives it a premium feel to it. Other than the eyes and cheap stand all is good.

Wrong scale to compare here. HT's jacket would have been as nice or better at 1/4th scale. Bigger figure means the leather draps better onto the body and gives much more natural look. The overall presentation of dx10 and mms is superb. The dx10 feels expensive and the weight & tightness of the body gives it a premium feel to it. Other than the eyes and cheap stand all is good.

MaulFan was referring to the first Enterbay 1/4 T-800. ;)

Thanks again guys, the leg issue doesn't really bother me that much, but maybe someday if my OCD kicks in I would try to fix it.

While you guys are waiting...I am still admiring this beauty in my besta shelf :) :monkey1

34j6o7d.jpg

That just makes the wait harder.
Great shot right there.

But then there are others who have ordered through EB direct and say it was Flawless. So...:dunno

Well it depends on your luck of course. If you get the flawless one great, but if you get the one with problems, it could be a hassle trying to get a replacement from them as they don't respond email in timely manner.

I went EB direct for Rambo and had a very good experience, however, I only went through them because I wanted the exclusive and was impatient, but otherwise, I'd go with a retailer with proven quality customer support, as pricey as these pieces are, it's important to know your investment is protected, and often retailers have more pull with the manufacturers than customers. When I had issues with my Hot Toys DX02 Batman I tried HT customer service and it got me nowhere, I had to get the shop I bought it from to work with them and even he had a hard time. Even with top notch QC things can go wrong so you have to feel safe about who you do business with.

I was listening to T2 soundtrack by GNR, you could be mine, while staring at this figure in my collection room. Nostalgia is good, I was a very young teenager when T2 came out. I still remember I was blown away by the movie first time I saw it. Until today I still think T2 is one of the best (if not the best) action movie ever made IMO. I am glad I have a great piece of memoribilia from this movie, thank you Enterbay.

I was listening to T2 soundtrack by GNR, you could be mine, while staring at this figure in my collection room. Nostalgia is good, I was a very young teenager when T2 came out. I still remember I was blown away by the movie first time I saw it. Until today I still think T2 is one of the best (if not the best) action movie ever made IMO. I am glad I have a great piece of memoribilia from this movie, thank you Enterbay.

And it only took 21 years! I was 9 when it came out. Where in blazes does time go.

And it only took 21 years! I was 9 when it came out. Where in blazes does time go.

I was 12 when it came out, after 21 years gone by this movie is still rocking, the visual effect in the movie still looks good in today's standard. What a brilliant action movie, I am having a hard time to think a better action movie than T2.

Do you think Enterbay will make 1/4 scale T1000?

This! :goodpost::exactly::lecture:exactly:

I was 12 when it came out, after 21 years gone by this movie is still rocking, the visual effect in the movie still looks good in today's standard. What a brilliant action movie, I am having a hard time to think a better action movie than T2.

Do you think Enterbay will make 1/4 scale T1000?

I was 10 when it came out and remember seeing in on VHS with my family. Was definitely one of the greatest movie experiences of my life.

Back