ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol..... You still breastfeed at 9? My god. That was my 1st theatre experience as well at 7. The movie felt like 5 hrs as kids don't like sitting still. The movie stick to me til now. :clap

Lol. T2 came in 1992. Tot it was that movie.

Well this is a T2 thread, so your assumption was understandable. And to answer your question..no, since I was a newborn I didn't start breastfeeding again until well into my twenties. :wink1: :duff

2zf75h4.jpg

wow best looking bd t2 t800!
I need this in my collection!!

Just found first video on YouTube only short tho

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ydPCMvkFtag[/ame]

*sigh* gonna be a long day. About 3 new posts since I was on the forum before I went to bed....and still no m****R****ing tracking updates. Surely it has landed somewhere since the 31st.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that, not the best vid in the world but nice to finally see it in something other than just pictures

I managed to miss that post. I could have sworn my post went in right after Voorhees one from last night. Wierd.

Anyway, maybe I'm out of line but does the owner of that figure really think thats a correct and plausible way for holding the M79?

Last edited:
Anyone planning on displaying this figure with a lowering hook & chain like what EB had set up? I was thinking about how badass that looked and might take a trip to the Home Depot to look for parts, since I have a few months to kill waiting for my BBTS order.

333871-20.jpg

Back