ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the attention to detail EB's show on this figure, I wonder where they got the idea to expose the back of his hand through the glove.

terminator2thumbsup.jpg

333871-20.jpg

So despite many of us not having this guy yet, are we all on the same page as to weather this figure could be a contender for the best action figure ever produced so far?

Anyone planning on displaying this figure with a lowering hook & chain like what EB had set up? I was thinking about how badass that looked and might take a trip to the Home Depot to look for parts, since I have a few months to kill waiting for my BBTS order.

333871-20.jpg

Yep, got the chains pose in mind and already my brain is working overtime to recreate something like Bill showed us in one of his pics...the scale is the only obstacle in the way...finding similar chains and a hook is one thing, finding it in the right scale is another...

So despite many of us not having this guy yet, are we all on the same page as to weather this figure could be a contender for the best action figure ever produced so far?

IMO yes. What is better than this?

With the attention to detail EB's show on this figure, I wonder where they got the idea to expose the back of his hand through the glove.

Yeah it looks like there might be some damage to the glove near the knuckles but not stretching as far down as the EB hand depicts. Ah well.

Assuming he isn't going to become a QC nightmare, oh yes I think so. Speaking of course with extreme bias towards the subject matter.

Shipping in 3 days! :panic:

Hopefully mine doesn't take as ungodly long as a-dev's. :monkey3

:1-1:

:lol Yeah realistically mine hasn't been that long a wait. It just feels that way because this is one of my most wanted figures of my entire collecting life.

Congrats on getting yours. Though I have to say, not really feeling a compulsion to ever display a 1:4 Cyberdyne version. That headsculpt IMO is already dated by the new one. And the minigun and grenades do look too small. Again IMO.

I'm going to be selling my minigun, forearm and left hands. Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere, so I can get a baseline price? I don't see anything on ebay, and I have zero experience selling 1/4 scale accessories...

:lol Yeah realistically mine hasn't been that long a wait. It just feels that way because this is one of my most wanted figures of my entire collecting life.

Understandable, this is a perfect production of probably my favorite look for one of my top 5 cinematic characters. :rock

Yeah it looks like there might be some damage to the glove near the knuckles but not stretching as far down as the EB hand depicts. Ah well.

Assuming he isn't going to become a QC nightmare, oh yes I think so. Speaking of course with extreme bias towards the subject matter.

Congrats on getting yours. Though I have to say, not really feeling a compulsion to ever display a 1:4 Cyberdyne version. That headsculpt IMO is already dated by the new one. And the minigun and grenades do look too small. Again IMO.

yeah...the grenades are tiny..they scaled it to fit the M79 of course but the mini gun is pretty good size...i have the resin kit on 1/4 scale but the EB version is a tad bigger...I'm happy the BD head is not as red as the original...just blown away with this thing...

Thanks Rob!! Finally some good pics on this figure. :yess: :clap

GIFConfusedJesusBale.gif

Not to diss Rob's pics but we've had loads of great pics of this figure. You must have missed them.

yeah...the grenades are tiny..they scaled it to fit the M79

Don't they all. I suppose people would have complained if the grenades couldn't actually fit in the launcher, though I personally never bother to take advantage of features like that.

Released from customs in Vancouver. Next stop is here.

aaannd mine says the same thing its said since the 31st. I'm not bitter.

I'm really not

Last edited:
Loving the cyberdyne conversion pictures. Gonna need to make myself a 'nade launcher and bandoleer before i can get it perfect though...urgh.

:D

Hey let's just hope they both arrive mint. :wink1:

First I'll hope mine arrives. Then I'll worry if its mint or not :lol

Tell you what I will be gutted and disgusted if I don't have it this week, sad though that may be - and annoying perhaps to guys who have ordered off EB direct and BBTS etc. I could accept that I was likely never going to have it last week but, shipping out of HK when it did and as many working days as there will have been since then.....

Back