ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of you have probably already seen this, but in case you haven't, check out this custom set from Neny Dee and Rudi (Caplank Bmx). Pretty awesome :)

I actually hadn't seen that, or the new duty belt and gear. Thanks for posting.

They did an excellent job on all that. I've decided not to go down the road of customising/accessorising my 1:4 figures so I'd pass on it myself.

Yeah, I know what you mean about wanting to keep things original. That's why I usually only stick to mods that are reversible and don't permanently alter the figure. I got the belt/pants set and it REALLY enhances the look of the figure, IMO. My T1000 is now one of my favorite figures in my collection.

image.jpg

Rudi's custom work really is quite amazing. I definitely recommend picking up some of his work while you can. He only does very limited, small runs for each project, which makes his custom items pretty rare and very hard to get once they're no longer in production.

K yeah I'm somewhat jealous of that. It wouldn't require major ****ing around with a fragile EB body to put those on.

I wouldn't go for the biker gear though unless I was willing to set up an entirely separate figure, and I definitely can't go that far.

:lol That's funny, because I also used to be reluctant to purchase doubles of the same figure too. Unfortunately for me and my wallet, I also bent those rules and I now have doubles of almost all of my figures. They're not "complete" doubles, since I usually just purchase a spare body off eBay and use that to display the extra head sculpt, accessories etc. But yeah, I'll probably end up getting another T1000 to display the custom Biker gear and keep my other figure as the galleria version.

Hahahaa yeah, there's definitely a lot of cool and expensive 1/6 scale stuff out there. I guess I should be glad I only collect 1/4 scale. If I collected 1/6, I'd probably be bankrupt and homeless :rotfl

I have received mine today from an ebay seller and i have a problem, all the holes in the extra hands (all the extra hands) has a excesive big hole and the hands fall when i try to put it in the joints.....someone with this problem?

sorry by my bad english

Yeah, I know what you mean about wanting to keep things original. That's why I usually only stick to mods that are reversible and don't permanently alter the figure. I got the belt/pants set and it REALLY enhances the look of the figure, IMO. My T1000 is now one of my favorite figures in my collection.

View attachment 114849

where i can get this extra stuff?

Hi, i want to share with you the problems im dealing with CS ENTERBAY Hong Kong.

On day 28 of april i sent some accesories (one fist & 2 boots) with defects of my T-1000 to them to replace it. Also the box came without plated cardboard with logo.

Im still waiting for them to ship the replacements to me.

This is disgusting and since day 2 of june they dont reply my messages.

Some pictures of my custom T1000 biker version, made by Rudi Caplank!! Special thanks to Neny Dee for helping me get this set!!! I had to modify the set to get it the way I wanted (helmet and glasses completely refinished/repainted, added helmet pads and strap, jacket with added buttons and refinished badge, also had to get coat pockets altered). Now it's perfect in my eyes :) Hope you guys like the pics of my current Terminator collection! Last pic is the majority of my 1/4 collection (EB Robocop and EB Bruce Lee are not pictured)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

^Thanks a lot, guys! Started out with just the EB Joker, and about 2.5 years later, this is what I've got :lol

I'm starting to venture into 1/6 now, too. The 3 Burton figures (which are amazing) and MJ are all I've got atm. Will still collect mainly just 1/4 scale and only pick up my favorite characters in 1/6 that aren't offered in 1/4.

Awesome my friend, this is really a sight to behold.
I love the refinement you did to the t1000 biker gear.
It felt rough unfinished in some details originally.

Anyone would care to weather a t800 non battle jacket for me?

^Thank you, my friend! You're right about the original set being rough around the edges. But after a little TLC, I am now more than happy with the final results :) Glad you appreciate the work I put into the set :duff

I still haven't weathered my clean jacket either :lol I just can't bring myself to tear it up since the leather set is so expensive now on the secondary market.

Hi, i want to share with you the problems im dealing with CS ENTERBAY Hong Kong.

On day 28 of april i sent some accesories (one fist & 2 boots) with defects of my T-1000 to them to replace it. Also the box came without plated cardboard with logo.

Im still waiting for them to ship the replacements to me.

This is disgusting and since day 2 of june they dont reply my messages.

Wow what a bunch of a holes
Spam them with emails.
Just keep sending emails

Back