ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone else found quality issues with the item. I especially with the boots found shiny residue left on the accessories boots which doesn't seem to go and also in the pointing hand there is shiny liquid left on the palm of hand.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic here, but I think this figure may be EB's least QC-plagued figure. I haven't heard of any consistent issues regarding this figure since he was released.

I have had issues with glue stains in the rubber top of the shoes and also had varying colour shades of hands which should atleast be uniform in colour some are light tanned while others are dark red. I also have orange rust on certain areas on the silver don't know if that's meant to be

just had to send it back enterbay just don't want to bother on QC so frustrating as the face sculpts are the best out there. even though I had asked the seller to check the item before sending. international sellers I tell you just provide vague pics and dispatch as they know it will be expensive for buyer to return item so they take advantage. No honesty

I have had issues with glue stains in the rubber top of the shoes and also had varying colour shades of hands which should atleast be uniform in colour some are light tanned while others are dark red. I also have orange rust on certain areas on the silver don't know if that's meant to be

Sorry to hear about your QC issues... It sucks to have to deal with EB's QC dept, but based on my own personal experience as well as stories shared by other forum members, if you just keep bombarding them with emails, they'll eventually comes through and replace whatever is messed up. It may takes a few weeks to a few months, but they will eventually deliver (hopefully).

Love the T-1000 customs Saigon.

Multiples and customs at 1:4 are a bridge too far for me though.

Thanks a lot for the comment, a-dev! Receiving a compliment from the SideshowFreaks ultimate T2 guru means a lot to me. I appreciate it man!!!

^Thanks a lot, Heubert! You always have such nice comments :)

As you already know, the custom Bruce Wayne is by Rudi Caplank as well. I recently upgraded his body from a modified "Diamond Select" 1/4 Indiana Jones body to an EB Mr. Bean 1/4 body that I got off ebay. He's now fully articulated (I glued the knees in place on the Diamond Select body as they were so weak) and overall he looks better proportioned.

Speaking of customized figures, I really dig your repaint of the NECA 1/4 scale Keaton Batman :hi5: The skin tones are definitely more life like and realistic compared to the stock paint job!

Great pics. We don't talk about this one very much, it really underwhelmed on the accessories and display options but it's a good figure, I'm glad to have it.

^He's my Cyberdyne T800.

The parts I used from the EB Clean T800 version were:
-Head sculpt (custom semi-battle damaged)
-Jacket/pants/boots
-Hand gun (tucked in front pants)

The rest was from the EB BD T800 version:
-Body
-Clean shirt
-Bandolier/grenades
-Grenade launcher
-Mini Gun
-Duffel bag
-Stand
-Gloved hands

^He's my Cyberdyne T800.

The parts I used from the EB Clean T800 version were:
-Head sculpt (custom semi-battle damaged)
-Jacket/pants/boots
-Hand gun (tucked in front pants)

The rest was from the EB BD T800 version:
-Body
-Clean shirt
-Bandolier/grenades
-Grenade launcher
-Mini Gun
-Duffel bag
-Stand
-Gloved hands

Good job, congrats!: Clap

Met Robert Patrick last night at Monster Mania convention. Had him sign the base and showed him the donut headsculpt. He thought it was great!

7d1959f6fef77a6211e04475591033b2.jpg

Is the back of the donut head supposed to be removable? I ask because there's a noticeable seam with mine

Back