ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must be a different batch then. The website is allowing preorders but there's no date on there. I emailed them so will just wait and see what they say.

It must be a different batch then. The website is allowing preorders but there's no date on there. I emailed them so will just wait and see what they say.

please keep us reported about enterbay answer, im waiting for a second batch too :)

That's the smart thing to do. Personally, I wouldn't preorder until they responded.

Well this isn't very hopeful...

Could confirm you received my order for a T-800 and T-1000? The Paypal reference is Transaction ID: x but I haven't received any mail from your site to confirm. Also, when is the T-1000 expected to be available for shipping?

Their reply...

dear customer

u need wait 10 days working day,the item NEXT MONDY will be post

thanks and sorry

I sent a reply asking if both items will be sent on Monday.

Anyone else find that they can't reposition the hands? The joint looks as though I should be able to bend the wrist position up and down but it doesn't move at all. It feels like I'd break it if I applied any more force

I received today from Enterbay HK.

The box came withou the grey plated paper with T-1000 logo and one of the boots has some little marks:

14014008203_4f218b4416_c.jpg13990799922_c6c64857e1_c.jpg13990817201_3cb652dd51_h.jpg

I will contact with CS to see what´s happening.

This figure really deserves much more love than it's getting!

DPP_0057.JPG

DPP_0058.JPG

DPP_0060.JPG

DPP_0064.JPG

More in my collection-thread!

Yeah I like it, glad to own this figure. He's second in my ranking of the high end 1:4 figures for Terminator so far.

1) BD T-800
2) T-1000
3/4) HT Endo/ EB clean T-800

Likeness isn't totally there but it's better than the HT MMS129, particular the hair and general head shape.

Back