ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the back of the donut head supposed to be removable? I ask because there's a noticeable seam with mine

Both heads seem to have this. You probably could take the head apart although that's obviously not the intention. The clean T-800 figure had the same thing and I actually did take that head apart to see if there was any way from me to modify his hair (there may have been but in the end I didn't risk it).

Congrats on the pick up, Bacon! Post some pics of this bad boy when you get a chance!

I really wish EB would make some more 1/4 figures. QC issues aside, pretty much every figure in their HD Masterpiece line was awesome. Has Enterbay officially announced that they are only producing NBA figures from now on? Or is there any chance they will produce more non-NBA related figures?

Or if Hot Toys had ever gone ahead with that 1:4 scale Police Shootout T-800. Mind you my preference would have been a 1:4 scale Tech Noir for that more unique look (compared to the variations of spiky hair and leathers that followed).

Yeah, I agree. A 1/4 Tech Noir would look absolutely insane on display. It really sucks that T1 never got any 1/4 scale releases. Come on Enterbay!!! Snap out of this NBA bull$hl+ and give us something we actually want!!!

That NBA bs is probably selling very well for enterbay. I also think it's among the few things they actually can sell nowadays.

Yeah, it must be making them a fortune for them to focus the entire company's efforts solely on NBA figures and just abandon all/any other licenses. Just a hard pill for me to swallow since I'm a huge fan of their prior releases. I still think EB's sculpts and paint apps were on par and sometimes even better than HT's.

Their BD T-800 and T-1000 were certainly better than the Hot Toys equivalents. The clean T-800...hmmm, I dunno. I can't speak about the other ones like Bruce Wayne/Batman or Joker because I just don't care enough to really examine those sculpts - I don't have them anyway.

Robocop...personally I'd give it to Hot Toys on that one. But EB sure sculpted a better Robert Burke :D

Their BD T-800 and T-1000 were certainly better than the Hot Toys equivalents. The clean T-800...hmmm, I dunno. I can't speak about the other ones like Bruce Wayne/Batman or Joker because I just don't care enough to really examine those sculpts - I don't have them anyway.

Robocop...personally I'd give it to Hot Toys on that one. But EB sure sculpted a better Robert Burke :D

I don't have any of HT's 1/6 Terminator figures, so I can't make a proper comparison. But based off picture and video comparisons alone, I think EB's terminator 1/4 figures win hands down. I'm pretty sure the HT 1/6 T1/T2 figures have better articulation, materials and overall quality, but the sculpts always appeared a little off IMO, even the DX13.

As for Robocop, I agree and also think the HT's 1/6 Robo is superior. The EB Robocop looks great, but there are just too many things wrong with that figure. To list a few, it is WAY over priced, has really cheap electronic gimmicks, is so poorly engineered/designed that you can't even bend the elbows to 45 degrees or pose the arms without the hand/fingers or forearms falling off, and it comes with a load of useless Robocop 3 accessories that do nothing but jack up the price. Its only redeeming points are the Peter Weller faceplate and the paint job color, which is better than HT's, but still not accurate.

I'm not saying it's perfect but I rate it above the Hot Toys effort with the MMS129's lumpy hair and bizarre hairline.
just revisited the EB headsculpt. well yeah, there is a lot more Patrick there than in HT. at least here.
HT is closer to Gordon-Levitt in those photos i found.
i cannot check anything in hand for now - everything's in boxes :lol

Last edited:
The Hot Toys does look great in the police helmet and shades though, I'll give it that. Pretty much completely happy with that figure in the biker-cop look.

With the Enterbay, certainly something isn't quite right - eyes too small or a smidge too close together? Much better job on the hair though and I love that they gave him Robert Patrick's slight moles and pockmarks, incredible attention to detail. And the Donut head is fantastic.

Not wanting to revive an old thread but did anyone happen to buy a spare set of the T-1000 pants and duty belt they'd part with? I'm thinking of going custom. I have the clean and bd. I'll keep them stock. Although I am thinking of modding the m79 to broken stock version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back