ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, didn't know they were posted before.
That forum loads so slow for me...

Doesn't matter man your link is better than the other link which was an Asian forum that had the same photos. I am glad you posed your link because I don't have to look at all that Asian writing in between pics. :yess:

I'm still debating on this one. Can't decide if it looks like him enough. With the T-800, there was no question though.

I'm still debating on this one. Can't decide if it looks like him enough. With the T-800, there was no question though.

Have you seen Neny Dee's review on youtube?
I thinks it looks great!

Review by Neny Dee:

$300 instant buy- $400? No way. Too simple with too few good accessories. EB is not going to move alot of these for that price. Look what their first T 800 had for the same price..this is a cheaped out figure.
No holster and gun?? WTF
I love my EB T 800s but this is a weak release.

Enterbay USA finally shipped my T1000. Shows out for Delivery today. I must say customer service for Enterbay USA is not that good either. Sometimes they answer the phone, and sometimes they don't. When you send an email requesting an update on your order they don't give you a response.

I bought mine from Enterbay HK , the same goes for them too. Ordered it on 28th Jan. It arrived day before yesterday. Haven't got around to taking pics yet. Will post some tonight.

I must admit it looks great in hand but still not worth it as the lack of extra bits.
Is it me or does Neny Dee remind you of the rapper ice-t

Looks not skinny enough to me.
Legs are almost as bulky as the t800.
Add to that the lack of accessories.
Definitly a pass, moneys on robocop.

Last edited:
Is this t1000 totally released or only at HK?, im waiting for china sellers on ebay with a second batch but waiting is killing me....

im waiting for china sellers out HK due custom fees, all times i have bought from timcent, customs catched me!

I hope a second batch will be on the way....

Is the release date for this available? Don't think it says on their website.

Back