ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like the T-800, this one is available on eBay right now from eforcity for $221.89. Also, search for it on Amazon, you can get it for $222. I bought one today from eBay and got hit with sales tax 20 bucks if you live in California. Should have checked Amazon first, looks like you won't get charged sales tax there, even if you live in Cali.

Just like the T-800, this one is available on eBay right now from eforcity for $221.89. Also, search for it on Amazon, you can get it for $222. I bought one today from eBay and got hit with sales tax 20 bucks if you live in California. Should have checked Amazon first, looks like you won't get charged sales tax there, even if you live in Cali.
Yup, I scored this and the EB BD Arnie for $444 shipped from that seller on eBay. Also, I do get charged sales tax on Amazon if the item is directly from them, otherwise for third party sellers there is no tax if they're from another state. Is the seller on Amazon the same one on eBay for the EB figs?

Contemplating buying the T-1000 for that crazy deal. I don't have the T-1000 represented in my collection and he would fit in perfectly on my shelf. However, I don't think the Enterbay T-1000 is on the Battle Damaged Arnold level of awesomeness. Am I mistaken...is his 9mm not included as an accessory? How is that possible!?!

I live in cali and stuck to eBay as well and bought bd 800 - even if that needed 20 dollar extra. Seeing that they have sold over 100s, am assuming exchange in case of issues will be easier (eBay ratings matter to sellers a lot). Or may be no issues at all cause a few have bought from them I believe. The Amazon one is also not prime and I usually don't buy anything non prime from Amazon. But to each his own and whatever works. Either ways it's a good deal.
I just bought bd 800. May give 1000 a pass - I don't collect 1/4 - this is just an exception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contemplating buying the T-1000 for that crazy deal. I don't have the T-1000 represented in my collection and he would fit in perfectly on my shelf. However, I don't think the Enterbay T-1000 is on the Battle Damaged Arnold level of awesomeness. Am I mistaken...is his 9mm not included as an accessory? How is that possible!?!

The Donut Head is exactly BD T-800 level of awesomeness IMO and even the clean head is better than the equivalent Hot Toys sculpt. True he doesn't come with a gun but he actually doesn't use any guns at that point in the film.

The Donut Head is exactly BD T-800 level of awesomeness IMO and even the clean head is better than the equivalent Hot Toys sculpt. True he doesn't come with a gun but he actually doesn't use any guns at that point in the film.

I agree it's awesome but strangely I think I'm partial to the clean head sculpt. I'm very close to picking up this figure...very close.

I've got all the high end 1:4 Terminator figures from Enterbay and Hot Toys. I would easily keep the BD T-800 and the T-1000 from Enterbay. I've considered selling off my EB clean T-800 and the Hot Toys Endoskeleton such is the degree that they just do not satisfy.

I've got all the high end 1:4 Terminator figures from Enterbay and Hot Toys. I would easily keep the BD T-800 and the T-1000 from Enterbay. I've considered selling off my EB clean T-800 and the Hot Toys Endoskeleton such is the degree that they just do not satisfy.

You know your Terminator figures. I'm even closer to placing an order.

What I like about this situation aside from gaining an awesome figure, after Eforcity sells out his remaining stock I would easily be able to get all of my money back and possibly then some. If I choose to sell it. Double bonus. I don't buy pieces to lose money but I certainly like when I can make a buck or two on an awesome piece

Just ordered the T1000. I couldn't miss this deal. It may be around for another day or another year...once this deal is gone I won't see this price ever again for this figure brand new.

I don't know if you are a terminator fan and for 1/4 scale these are awesome prices. I mean crappy figures cost this much and more. One can not go wrong at these prices at all.

I've got x2 of these. You can't go wrong, especially at that price. Best T-1000 there is! Although not as many accessories as the T-800 you can still achieve a lot of looks. One of mine is set as dohnut head, bullet shots to the chest holding the bar. Second is the clean look, waved finger.

I didn't buy a second because the multiples game at 1:4 is too expensive. And even with the price slashed it would still set a precedent that could prove costly in the future.

Furthermore I don't trust the Enterbay bodies not to break and I realised that having two wouldn't make it any less annoying if one of them did break.

^^^ hey Adev - have you downsized your collection or still mostly all terminators and still over 60 of those?

so you know what i changed my mind on the t1000 when i saw the deal on the enterbay website i thought its too good of an offer to pass up on even if its still a bit barebones. This the hiya toys apc and hopefully the blitzway ecto 1, the hot toys delorean part 2 or the bvs batmobile and im officially out of collecting. I can no longer afford this hobby and every time i come in here i see new things i want so i have to stop sometime.

^^^ hey Adev - have you downsized your collection or still mostly all terminators and still over 60 of those?

Hey man. I am indeed still mostly Terminator, with Robocop coming in second and I still have a small collection of Superhero stuff (Keaton Batmans, Nicholson Jokers, '89 Batmobile, Reeve Supes, Hulk and Tobey Maguire Spiderman)

I mainly collect NECA now - I never stopped collecting those in fact, they are simply now my focus again. Hot Toys A) aren't making much from my core licenses and B) cost more money per figure than I want to spend anymore.

Hey man. I am indeed still mostly Terminator, with Robocop coming in second and I still have a small collection of Superhero stuff (Keaton Batmans, Nicholson Jokers, '89 Batmobile, Reeve Supes, Hulk and Tobey Maguire Spiderman)

I mainly collect NECA now - I never stopped collecting those in fact, they are simply now my focus again. Hot Toys A) aren't making much from my core licenses and B) cost more money per figure than I want to spend anymore.

kudos to you a-dev. I think I'm more or less thinking about doing the same thing myself now. I think that the cost of the figures particularly the hot toys figures is becoming too prohibitive. If i'm honest with myself I want to quit this collecting cold turkey but i feel as though each time i visit this forum i see something i want and I'm sucked into the same game of purchase, be happy for a short time, then regret and want to leave but can't seem to. So I've decided to pick up a few things from a few licenses then i'm leaving this forum and collecting for good because i know long term its not a good thing to be this addicted and spending so much money on figures.

Makes complete sense. My issues are more with absolute lack of space at home in bay Area California and also, my inability to let go of any of my figures. I simply hoard everything :( custom to hot toys. I am more and more thinking like you now though! Let's see ...

Pulled the trigger and bought the T1000 from Enterbay!
Too good of a deal.
Now I would really like some 1/4 gear.
I know there was a 1 run of belt gun bike helmet probably impossible to find now.
The 1/4 hk machine that comes with deadwood would be nice
Tho.

Back