ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, thanks for sharing. I think i prefer him with his ordinary human look rather than the doughnut head and thats how i'll be displaying him.

Glad u enjoyed the pics. I enjoyed photographing these figures.

I'm 50/50 split on which I prefer. The donut head with bullet holes is 100% T-1000 but the clean cold look of the ordinary undamaged Costume is so bad ass and more frightening in my opinion. Congrats on the order. At $222 they are worth every penny.

Clever workaround for that left arm on the BD T-800. What exactly have you done there?

I wrapped the exposed skin of left forearm with a small piece of black plastic cut from a black garbage bag and taped it together. It's not perfect. It it gives the illusion the torn up coat goes down to his left wrist.

No it's good, at first glance I assumed you must have bought a jacket from the clean T-800 release.

Thanks. I wanted to display the minigun and I hated the exposed forearm, I thought it looked like an unmade bed. Like you said at first glance it blends in, that's all I need it to do. First I tried a piece of black cloth but I thought the plastic bag looked better as it was slightly reflective and matches better with how reflective the jacket was.

Just in case some of you are unaware but there is a 1/4 scale weapons project that could interest you.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...scale-master-print-complete-casting-soon.html

Doogiedoc is doing a 1/4 hawk grenade launcher and colt ar15.
Both weapons used by the Bd t800.
He is doing also a spas shotgun and ar18.

Wondering if some would like weapons to go with their 1/4 T1000? Berreta gun or hk machine-gun?

Just in case some of you are unaware but there is a 1/4 scale weapons project that could interest you.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...scale-master-print-complete-casting-soon.html

Doogiedoc is doing a 1/4 hawk grenade launcher and colt ar15.
Both weapons used by the Bd t800.
He is doing also a spas shotgun and ar18.

Wondering if some would like weapons to go with their 1/4 T1000? Berreta gun or hk machine-gun?

Thanks for the shoutout:duff

A pic or two in case folks don't click the link...

MM1 Hawk Grenade Launcher master print (1/6 scale, quarter scale is obviously identical but larger):

0df036d5c130fe05cdda646f436aaa73.jpg

bd88f3e7bed73a4e3c3a261e5213fa47.jpg

31e2ec85aee3513f40133****e4f2630.jpg

c68122dbeb3ce34b5abff8e2de18b85a.jpg

SPAS 3D render
I9ttyZt.png

de2VdF7.png

I've had the T800 for yrs and always had looked at this piece. I missed it while they had some in stock but order at $199 for the next batch. At that price it's a no brainer...

This wasn't even on my radar but that's too good to pass on. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just opened up T-1000, blown away. He's ****ing amazing. I really can't decide which head I like more. I've been messing around with it and can't get over how nice the body moves. It actually doesn't feel like I'm going to break any limbs, unlike the regular Arnold T-800. Still trying to figure out a good pose for him. That metal rod really surprised me. Not just the sharp ends that needed plastic safety caps on either end, but the fact that it's real metal and that heavy. This is the perfect companion piece to the battle Damaged T-800 and I'm so happy I own both of them. I love the T2 and the steel mill showdown so having two pretty much definitive versions of the T-800 and T-1000 as they appear at the end of the film is a dream come true.

The entire figure is quality, just like the BD T-800. Seriously considering buying a second since it's cheap and I could display it differently with the regular head. Gonna hold back though. Maybe if they had offered a semi battle Damaged/scanning Arnold I would have considered.

IMG_7488.JPG
IMG_7489.JPG

IMG_7495.JPG
IMG_7493.JPG
IMG_7494.JPG

Seriously considering buying a second since it's cheap and I could display it differently with the regular head. Gonna hold back though. Maybe if they had offered a semi battle Damaged/scanning Arnold I would have considered.

I had the same thought but I don't want to play the multiples game at 1:4 aswell as 1:6 and 1:10. I've talked myself out of it with the fact that merely displaying another head isn't enough - there would also have to be an alternate outfit - like his regular patrol cop outfit from early in the film. And obviously there isn't.

Anyway congrats, glad you like it.

Yeah, and besides, it's really easy to swap heads. Pretty easily to alternate between them. Had this come with an alternate helmet, sunglasses, jacket and utility belt, I definitely would have gotten another though. Can't even look at my Steel Mill Hot Toys anymore.

Thanks for encouraging me to get this, you were right, it is great.

Yeah its a great figure and at $199 its a steal. Cheaper then a hot toys figure. I would have loved if it had come with the biker outfit with helmet, sunglasses, duty belt and mp5 but that would be asking too much i guess and drive the price up further then it was at retail. But all in all its definitely a keeper. There's something about the clean Robert Patrick headsculpt thats so menacing.

Nope, not from BBTS. I got mine directly from Enterbay a couple of months ago when they had their 60% off sale.

Congrats! Did you order from BBTS? Just wondering if they've started shipping yet as the ETA was May. I'm in the UK and took the plunge - could not pass it up. I just hope I don't get stung by customs!

I go my 10 day warehouse arrival notice last week so should be here shortly. Trying to stay out of 1/4 scale but since the price was so good and I already have the HT 1/4 Endo, I figured this would look good next it. Really excited. Even without the holster and stuff, this has a lot of display options. Now if only HT would revisit a quarter scale T1 Arnold.

Back