ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled the trigger and bought the T1000 from Enterbay!
Too good of a deal.
Now I would really like some 1/4 gear.
I know there was a 1 run of belt gun bike helmet probably impossible to find now.
The 1/4 hk machine that comes with deadwood would be nice
Tho.

Have you ordered with enterbay before?. If so how long do they take to ship? I've heard some bad things about them online like a guy not getting his shipment for months. Also their customer service seems pretty slow to respond. I'm a bit worried by what i'm reading to be honest but hope these are just isolated incidents.

Have you ordered with enterbay before?. If so how long do they take to ship? I've heard some bad things about them online like a guy not getting his shipment for months. Also their customer service seems pretty slow to respond. I'm a bit worried by what i'm reading to be honest but hope these are just isolated incidents.

First real order, i ordered my bdt800 from them when it was released but they did not have stock I got a refund fast.
Since then ive dealt with their customer services a few times to get some extra t800 parts ( that i paid for).
They always responded, even if i had to resend a few times my emails.
Actually i contacted them about this order before finalizing it, asking about declaring low value on the shipping label to avoid customs.
They responded fast, and yes they declare GIFT with a value of 50usd.
As for the shipping since they say it takes 5/7 days my take is that it has to be EMS but still waiting the confirmation on that.
Whatever happens im covered by paypal so... :)

First real order, i ordered my bdt800 from them when it was released but they did not have stock I got a refund fast.
Since then ive dealt with their customer services a few times to get some extra t800 parts ( that i paid for).
They always responded, even if i had to resend a few times my emails.
Actually i contacted them about this order before finalizing it, asking about declaring low value on the shipping label to avoid customs.
They responded fast, and yes they declare GIFT with a value of 50usd.
As for the shipping since they say it takes 5/7 days my take is that it has to be EMS but still waiting the confirmation on that.
Whatever happens im covered by paypal so... :)

I know but i've read the stories here about Enterbay taking peoples money then not delivering anything. Some people on here ordered the mj figure then enterbay didn't send them on any shipment for a month. When they finally opened up a case against they sent a message saying' we have your item ready to ship' I wish i had read this info before i ordered. I'll only be leaving them 2 weeks to ship my item and if i hear nothing i'll be opening up a case to get my money back. So far i've heard nothing from them and i ordered on saturday. Does anyone here know the turnaround time between ordering and when they actually ship or had experience with ordering direct on the site?

Last edited:
kudos to you a-dev. I think I'm more or less thinking about doing the same thing myself now. I think that the cost of the figures particularly the hot toys figures is becoming too prohibitive. If i'm honest with myself I want to quit this collecting cold turkey but i feel as though each time i visit this forum i see something i want and I'm sucked into the same game of purchase, be happy for a short time, then regret and want to leave but can't seem to. So I've decided to pick up a few things from a few licenses then i'm leaving this forum and collecting for good because i know long term its not a good thing to be this addicted and spending so much money on figures.

i've been in that mood since 2 years now ^^ just this oh and maybe this and that's it. but i understand you very good, i'm also quite loosing my enthusiasm with these prices. ht hasn't been on my radar for so long now, but that's more because of the licenses they have. I'm more into customs, and that's again a whole different world. the prices exploded so high, that it's usual these days to pay $500-800 for a custom figure/set. the after sale market is even more redicilous. that being said, it just takes the fun out of this hobby for me.

but then, when i see offers like the enterbay 1/4 terminator figures for $222 each, and knowing how perfectly these are and what intense quality they have, i have just to jump in and get them. i have two 1/4 batman and they are that good, that it always make me think stoping collecting 1/6 and sell them. i'm sure i'll think even more like that, when the eb t800bd and t1000 will arrive. i have the hot toys t1000, which goes nowaday for $300 at ebay, with a lacking likeness of robert patrick and now awaiting the 1/4 t1000 with a more then perfect likeness for $222. it was a no-brainer for me to get the enterbay one and i'm sure it will destroy the look of the 1/6 t1000 in every way for me. and if i sell the ht one, i'll replace it with a much higher eye-catching figure AND getting some money from that deal.

what i actually want to say is, that i'm disappointed to see how the prices are developing for the figures, especially for 1/6. i'm only picking up now a figure or a custom figure, when i really really love the movie and the likeness and quality of the figure is stunning and gives me that awe-feeling. neca isn't a solution for me, as i've never seen a figure which had my interest and looked stunning - but that's just my opinion. and someday i also hope to have finished my collecting and using the money for something different :p

Pulled the trigger and bought the T1000 from Enterbay!
Too good of a deal.
Now I would really like some 1/4 gear.
I know there was a 1 run of belt gun bike helmet probably impossible to find now.
The 1/4 hk machine that comes with deadwood would be nice
Tho.

Thought the same like you. I'm not that interested in the biker outfit, but the normal pants and the belt for it. I've read here, that there has been a small run for it. Anyone know what the price was for these parts?

I know but i've read the stories here about Enterbay taking peoples money then not delivering anything. Some people on here ordered the mj figure then enterbay didn't send them on any shipment for a month. When they finally opened up a case against they sent a message saying' we have your item ready to ship' I wish i had read this info before i ordered. I'll only be leaving them 2 weeks to ship my item and if i hear nothing i'll be opening up a case to get my money back. So far i've heard nothing from them and i ordered on saturday. Does anyone here know the turnaround time between ordering and when they actually ship or had experience with ordering direct on the site?

I've ordered two times from Enterbay and can't say any bad things. Everything went normal and was informed for everything. But i also had no need for their CS. I hope you will have the same experiences with your order.

I've ordered two times from Enterbay and can't say any bad things. Everything went normal and was informed for everything. But i also had no need for their CS. I hope you will have the same experiences with your order.

How long after you ordered from them did they ship? If you can remember...

EB is using Hong Kong express shipping, and they told me that the shippings Will start january 5th.
It was noted on the website they said but havent seen it.

EB is using Hong Kong express shipping, and they told me that the shippings Will start january 5th.
It was noted on the website they said but havent seen it.

funny how they told you all this yet won't respond to a single email i've sent. Talk about shoddy Customer service.

I did had to resend the email multiple times.
Feels like they are not a very pro company.

Well i finally got an answer from them. They said they would declare a low value on the item for me and the item should be shipped out by friday or early next week.

i've been in that mood since 2 years now ^^ just this oh and maybe this and that's it. but i understand you very good, i'm also quite loosing my enthusiasm with these prices. ht hasn't been on my radar for so long now, but that's more because of the licenses they have. I'm more into customs, and that's again a whole different world. the prices exploded so high, that it's usual these days to pay $500-800 for a custom figure/set. the after sale market is even more redicilous. that being said, it just takes the fun out of this hobby for me.

but then, when i see offers like the enterbay 1/4 terminator figures for $222 each, and knowing how perfectly these are and what intense quality they have, i have just to jump in and get them. i have two 1/4 batman and they are that good, that it always make me think stoping collecting 1/6 and sell them. i'm sure i'll think even more like that, when the eb t800bd and t1000 will arrive. i have the hot toys t1000, which goes nowaday for $300 at ebay, with a lacking likeness of robert patrick and now awaiting the 1/4 t1000 with a more then perfect likeness for $222. it was a no-brainer for me to get the enterbay one and i'm sure it will destroy the look of the 1/6 t1000 in every way for me. and if i sell the ht one, i'll replace it with a much higher eye-catching figure AND getting some money from that deal.

what i actually want to say is, that i'm disappointed to see how the prices are developing for the figures, especially for 1/6. i'm only picking up now a figure or a custom figure, when i really really love the movie and the likeness and quality of the figure is stunning and gives me that awe-feeling. neca isn't a solution for me, as i've never seen a figure which had my interest and looked stunning - but that's just my opinion. and someday i also hope to have finished my collecting and using the money for something different :p

Thought the same like you. I'm not that interested in the biker outfit, but the normal pants and the belt for it. I've read here, that there has been a small run for it. Anyone know what the price was for these parts?

My sentiments exactly.
It's comforting to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
The high end collectable market is bound to burst, or another company spawn out of all the greed that's going around lately.

I too have switched to the 1/4th sale, and am awaiting my BD T800 from BBTS.

I just got my T-1000. I have mine displayed clean head with closed fists. The expression is so mean. Combination of scale, finishing and likeness is just extraordinary. I would buy this figure for $222 shipped 100 times over.

Enterbay have shipped mine so should be here in the next few days. Looking forward to it.

Enterbay have shipped mine so should be here in the next few days. Looking forward to it.

Congrats ur gonna love him.

My brother stopped by yesterday and checked out the Enterbay terminators. He really liked them. I showed him the alternate donut head for the T1000 and he was like "dude why aren't u displaying that head? It's so much cooler than the clean head." So I put on the donut head, slapped on the magnetized bullet holes, and extended left index finger.

I like the versatility of being able to go completely clean or full BD with the T-1000.

I'm still waiting on a BBTS order that was shipped on the 22nd December. Damned Christmas/New Year slowing everything down :gah:

Yeah thats true i recently ordered the motormax 1/43 robocop ford taurus from the states on ebay and it was shipped just before christmas and only arrived yesterday. Even though i was given a tracking number it was never scanned on the anpost side. Now im just also waiting on my 1/6th scale humvee i ordered to show up. The shipping cost me 190 on that from europe!

GO-TRUCK-HMMWV-UAH-M1114-Woodland-Camo-Version-001.jpg

Seems like around christmas time the postal service goes all weird..:lol

Last edited:
So happy I pulled the trigger on this - for 260 shipped you can't go wrong :yess:

Back