ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle, glad to see you got another EB Batman figure. You and I have doubles of almost all of our figures :lol

My current 1/4 scale collection is as follows:
-EB Batman x2 (masked and with BW HS) - BTW, can't wait to see your "first night out" version :)
-EB Joker - Waiting for MRM's custom HS. Also, still trying to find another reasonably priced EB Joker to get MRM's "party-crash" scene HS.
-HT Dark Knight x2 (Masked and unmasked in HK scene pose)
-EB T800 - Completely stock and EPIC as is :yess:
-EB T800 BD - Upgraded to real leather coat and pants and displayed with both arms intact. Not movie accurate, but awesome in my eyes.
-EB T800 with BD body and custom semi-BD clean head - Currently displayed with endo arm, but may end up getting another clean coat.
-HT Endoskeleton

NECA 1/4 collection:
-1989 Batman x2 (Both repainted, currently waiting for Tony Meis cape and currently making one battle damaged)
-1966 Batman x2 (Both repainted and with custom spandex suits)
-Ironman
-P1 with biomask
-P1 with open mouth
-P1 with closed mouth
-P2 with biomask
-P2 unmasked
-Elder
-Big Red
-Warrior/Ram
-Alien

Originally planned to repaint all NECA predators. Now the task is just too daunting :lol I'm currently content with just purchasing/having them all before they got too expensive on the secondary market. But I will eventually repaint them all.

Sculpt may be off and accessories list is crap but I still rather like this one.

My ranking of the high-end Terminator 1:4s so far:

EB BD T-800
EB T-1000
HT Endoskeleton
EB Galleria T-800

Have yet to purchase the EB T1000, but my ranking list would be as follows:

1. EB T800 Clean Version - The real Italian leather, overall quality and iconic look of this figure just makes him my favorite.
2. EB T800 BD - Head sculpt is definitely the most accurate of Arnie by far. But I still just prefer clean to BD, that's the only reason why he's #2.
3. EB T1000 - Yeah, he's lacking in the accessory dept, but I think EB will make up for that once they release another T1000 with accessories that were meant for this one (similar to what they did with the clean and BD T800). Dirty move by EB, but smart from a business standpoint.
4. HT Endoskeleton -Awesome figure, but the scale difference makes him less impressive to me compared to the EB T2 figures.

Kyle, glad to see you got another EB Batman figure. You and I have doubles of almost all of our figures :lol

My current 1/4 scale collection is as follows:
-EB Batman x2 (masked and with BW HS) - BTW, can't wait to see your "first night out" version :)
-EB Joker - Waiting for MRM's custom HS. Also, still trying to find another reasonably priced EB Joker to get MRM's "party-crash" scene HS.
-HT Dark Knight x2 (Masked and unmasked in HK scene pose)
-EB T800 - Completely stock and EPIC as is :yess:
-EB T800 BD - Upgraded to real leather coat and pants and displayed with both arms intact. Not movie accurate, but awesome in my eyes.
-EB T800 with BD body and custom semi-BD clean head - Currently displayed with endo arm, but may end up getting another clean coat.
-HT Endoskeleton

Oh man you brought that custom semi bd head? I saw that on ebay looks aweasome!
Sounds like you have a sweet collection and display.

Have you heard from mrm?

Yeah a month ago ebay had a few joker listings but now it's dead except for one listing which I'm sure it will skyrocket

Oh man you brought that custom semi bd head? I saw that on ebay looks aweasome!
Sounds like you have a sweet collection and display.

Have you heard from mrm?

Yeah a month ago ebay had a few joker listings but now it's dead except for one listing which I'm sure it will skyrocket

Yeah, that was me who got that custom head :yess: The seller kept lowering the price, so I kept watching and jumped on it once he lowered it to $85. It's a pretty good custom too. I may end up further customizing it with more damage. But I'm satisfied with how it looks for now.

I talked to MRM about a week ago. He sounded really busy, but seemed to be working hard on getting everyone's customs done. I read the "customizers" thread prior to placing my order with MRM, and they warned customers that custom work can take a LONG time to complete. So I kind of knew what I was getting into and haven't quite "freaked out" just yet over how long it's taking Zack. Plus, I'd rather give him the time he needs to make it perfect rather than send me a rushed product.

So when should we expect to see some pics of the T1000 and review?? Looking forward to seeing him in all his glory!!

^Cool man, keeping my fingers crossed you get a snow day tomorrow :lol

So how does he compare to your other T2 figures? You said his body was like the EB 1/4 Bruce Lee? I hope that's the case, because the BL body has amazing articulation. Mine can pretty much be posed in any dynamic pose I want, although I usually only go for neutral poses.

Do you plan to pick up the HT Endo? He seems to be getting more expensive, so you may wanna jump on that soon before it gets ridiculous.

I hope the EB T1000 is still available for retail in a few months. I will get him eventually, but I'm trying to hold out for the EB Robocop, which looks great from what I've seen. My only concern is all the potential QC problems as well as how much EB will charge for him, both due to all the bells and whistles he comes with.

Well after many pictures and reviews I decided to pull the trigger tonight and order my T1000. The final straw believe it or not was just checking EnterbayUSA site and noticed they lowered the price to 374.99 from 395.99 plus 14.99 shipping. So total of 389.99 out the door shipped direct from EnterbayUSA. I guess if they make another version later on then thats the way it is.
Thanks everyone for all the pics and reviews...
:hi5:

^The price was also lowered on their regular site as well. But with cheaper shipping from the US site, that's definitely the way to go. Congrats!! I wonder if poor/low sales had anything to do with the price drop?

Just to let everyone know in case they are on the fence ordering from EnterbayUSA site. The site says shipping in February, but I got a Tracking number yesterday and it left California already, so they are shipping now.

Looks like Will Ferrell...
42202_pro.jpg

Is everyone asleep or is the apathy towards this figure just that bad? Check out that link people, brilliant scene recreation pics (albeit with EB's stupid torn sleeve/human arm T-800)

Is everyone asleep or is the apathy towards this figure just that bad? Check out that link people, brilliant scene recreation pics (albeit with EB's stupid torn sleeve/human arm T-800)

it really is outstanding! it comes with everything you need for him but sadly i do not collect 1/4. ugh!

...yet.

Last edited:
Back