ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhh. As I said, just no point after that other guy.

It was a pretty incredible photoset. Every single one saved to my computer for future drooling.

But you already have the figure and you still want to save those pics? Plan on borrowing some ideas from them?

But you already have the figure and you still want to save those pics? Plan on borrowing some ideas from them?

Not necessarily but the pics were just that good, the kind of stuff I really appreciate, scene recreations with special attention paid to movie accurate posing - that stuff is worth looking at even if you already have the figure.

Uhhh. As I said, just no point after that other guy.

It was a pretty incredible photoset. Every single one saved to my computer for future drooling.

Not necessarily but the pics were just that good, the kind of stuff I really appreciate, scene recreations with special attention paid to movie accurate posing - that stuff is worth looking at even if you already have the figure.

Exactly, especially when one doesn't have the possibility to do it in any way that figure would deserve it, but the figure looks just totally perfect to do exactly that.
Will save those later too.

With that said, can't wait to pose it with the steelplate under it and with it's feet which assimilated the attributes of it.
THAT'S a genius-like accessory EB gave us.
:rock

Those are the ones we were talking about. He posted a different link to those same pics. They are indeed better, the best of this figure and probably some of the best pics of any figure I've ever seen.

it really is. its like reliving T2's steel mill scene all over again.

Back