ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not, sorry, it´s difficult for me to explain in your lenguage. My english it´s bad.

I will try to explain again.

The screws destroy the plastic with the movement. It´s not a problem of weight or pose. When you move the arms, the screw moves inside the tinny plastic and inside the shoulder hole and that´s how it breaks the articulation.

Nobody knows when the plastic will be completely broke. It starts with some cracking and it gets bigger and bigger with more movements of the arm or if you tighten the screws.

I don´t know. I only saw that the screws are different than the Clean version. And the best thing it´s that nobody had problem with the BD articulation on this forum.

:goodpost:

Ok I get it now, so your advice would be to pick up a spare BD EB body if u can and thus, if the clean Terminator's arm eventually breaks you can just replace the arms with the BD EB arms then?

:goodpost:

Ok I get it now, so your advice would be to pick up a spare BD EB body if u can and thus, if the clean Terminator's arm eventually breaks you can just replace the arms with the BD EB arms then?

I had to dot it because i have two clean figures with three joints on arms brokened.

I bought a BD body and replaced the clean arms with the BD ones (the colour of the arms it´s a little different, more pinky, but that´s not important for me). Now i need another body to fix the other one and sell it to buy the t-1000 or Robocop.

I had to dot it because i have two clean figures with three joints on arms brokened.

I bought a BD body and replaced the clean arms with the BD ones (the colour of the arms it´s a little different, more pinky, but that´s not important for me). Now i need another body to fix the other one and sell it to buy the t-1000 or Robocop.

Well shouldn't matter since his clothes cover his arms when the full suit is on right?

Well shouldn't matter since his clothes cover his arms when the full suit is on right?

Yeah, and also you can use the lower part of the Clean version arm on the BD arm. The black shirt will cover the upper part.

But i have to say that the colour is not much different:

11529746295_8d6af73e33_c.jpg

Yeah, and also you can use the lower part of the Clean version arm on the BD arm. The black shirt will cover the upper part.

But i have to say that the colour is not much different:

11529746295_8d6af73e33_c.jpg

Yeah the clean version Arm is more yellow or orange just like the paint job on the clean version sculpt. So you put one clean version arm on the BD figure? Speaking of swapping parts is it possible to put the BD head on the clean version body?

No, i didn´t use the Clean brokened arms on the BD figure.

I think it´s possible to put the BD head on clean body, but i didn´t tried, hahaha.

The pictures of Terminator 1/4 collection are not mine, they were posted by a-dev. :rotfl

No, i didn´t use the Clean brokened arms on the BD figure.

Oh I C u were just giving me advice on what I could do. Gotcha ;)

I think it´s possible to put the BD head on clean body, but i didn´t tried, hahaha.

I wish someone would. I take off heads all the time on my EB figures is it different for Terminator figures are they more likely to break because they are ball jointed right?

Great pics! That bd t1000 head looks almost fake the way they did the silver. It finally arrived in the USA for me hoping to get it in hand fri-sat :) so wait what the hell brakes on the t800? His arm? Is it the shoulder joint? Or in his elbow? Haha

It definitely looks like robert patrick, but to me it's more robert patrick in the xfiles period. Not really young enough for T2.

IMG_6005_zps75ed6c00.jpg

Wow a-dev, that looks ridiculously cool! Congrats buddy, what an awesome 1/4 collection.

Thanks man. Ideally I'd have them on the same level but I don't have the space. The door into the room is just to the left. Also actual display cabinets would be preferred but this is all I can do right now.

For just a temporary set-up, that looks bad ***. The HT endo really is an eye catcher isn't he?

Back