ENTERBAY :Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
987809.jpg

*I f___in LOVE photoshop*

Looks pretty good if you ask me. When I first saw it i thought something was off, but the more I look at it the more it looks like Depp. Its not perfect but pretty close and I cant wait for the DX version that HTs is making.
I was the same way, and I think it is because his expression is weird and off-putting for the character. But if you can put that aside, the likeness is really fantastic. Unfortunately, I can't see myself spending the amount they are asking for the Luke figure. Hopefully the DX will also look great, which would presumably be a higher quality figure and would give you more bang for your buck with extras. . .

Sorry but I think it is truely awful also!

Love some parts like the sculpted hair which is very very well done and the material bandana but the sculpt is way off imo

And I agree with Snake he just looks way to evil

No just tweaking the eyes and eyebrows and it's way less menacing and it's look great
jspa.jpg

I wouldn't even say that the eyes are off, just that that's not an iconic Jack Sparrow expression. Not sure if he's ever given that look in the movies.

I think the sculpt is pretty good. however this has the same problem that the Sideshow PF prototype had, the eye area is to light. I was messing around with the pic and if you darken the eyes and make the guy liner much darker, it looks much better

Doesn't look evil to me. Looks like he is hatching some master plan in his head and he's got the "This is going to be a great idea" smerk on his face.

I like it a lot! Hoping they do Penelope or go back and do Orlando or Keira if they can.

Nice manip Neo, I can definitely see now that the eyes are the main issue with the expression and likeness overall.

Just can't wait to see the sparrow of adam!
The likeness is already mindblowing like that
1_6_scale_johnny_depp_teaser_by_imaresqd1-d37u0cj.jpg

Back