ENTERBAY :Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks damn good. I really like the fabric bandanna. Now will see if this lights a fire under HT's ass. I really like Enterbay's heads but their bodies blow.

20110323_94d50fe491d96cd4dc0fNJYIr1vY8AS5.jpg

i think it needs a bit more Depp in there, but that just looks INCREDIBLE! love the real cloth bandanna and the hair sculpt looks great! but I really hope this doesn't cost as much as their other "Ultimate Unison" crap of a Luke Skywalker and comes with more accessories than that as well

Looks pretty good if you ask me. When I first saw it i thought something was off, but the more I look at it the more it looks like Depp. Its not perfect but pretty close and I cant wait for the DX version that HTs is making.

Capt. Jack looks like a villainous pirate there haha! But the sculpt got the likeness of JD IMHO, though I'm still gonna wait for HT's DX version then we'll see who gets my vote.

Not seeing much likeness to be fair.

Looks too evil also.

Just noticed it is the Enterbay / Medi unison too. :lol

i agree that they need to tweak the sculpt, but the rest looks great!

but hopefully they use the new medi bodies since those are made of a strong plastic according to the guys who bough the new Medi Boba Fett (which looks awesome :rock)

Crap you're right Tim! Didn't even notice it. This thing is gonna suck!!! Looks like the HT DX wins!

Hey now, this sculpt already looks much better than the "Luke" abomination :lol What I fear most is the horrendous price tag...I'm sure once HT reveals their DX, my lust will be redirected.

Hey now, this sculpt already looks much better than the "Luke" abomination :lol What I fear most is the horrendous price tag...I'm sure once HT reveals their DX, my lust will be redirected.

Couldn't of said it better! but seeing as how Indy is roughly $250, I see the Jack DX being the same price if slightly not more. And the UU Luke is $300 (or $270 as CSC :D) so I think the price difference won't be that great

Couldn't of said it better! but seeing as how Indy is roughly $250, I see the Jack DX being the same price if slightly not more. And the UU Luke is $300 (or $270 as CSC :D) so I think the price difference won't be that great

:hi5: for CSC love!

Back