Emma Frost Exclusive - 20-25 Days!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ill Jedi said:
When I get my Emma, I'm gonna burn more calories, if you know what I mean...:naughty
donkey.jpg

You know, I feel vindicated by this thread.

I've long held that the Emma Frost Comiquette will be the first piece of polystone used as a sex aid in many a fan's collection, and everyone played dumb. Talked about hairstyles and whatnot. Fine.

Just wait until Mary Jane comes along, and you get to pose her with Emma. Don't say I didn't warn you.

:monkey1

Weird. I have the Exclusive on order but received no email from SSC.....:confused:

Yeah she was packed very well. The cape is similar in thickness to Sauron's cape so unless you bang it pretty hard I doubt it would break. The straps are made of plastic I think cause they're flexible which is good.

I have her beside my punisher right now and the top of her head is about level with the barrel of his pistol.

Karma said:
sexaaaay laaaady

nice box art too

any size comparison pic with other pieces?

Here is a size comparison pic from another thread I had posted.

collect5.jpg

It's the EFS 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM. I also have the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM lens. They are both excellent lenses although I'm looking to get possibly a 60mm macro so I can get in a few inches closer but the zoom on the 17-85mm does a pretty good job of getting crisp, focused images.

BTW, how'd ya know I have an XTi?

Nightwings said:
It's the EFS 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM. I also have the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM lens. They are both excellent lenses although I'm looking to get possibly a 60mm macro so I can get in a few inches closer but the zoom on the 17-85mm does a pretty good job of getting crisp, focused images.

BTW, how'd ya know I have an XTi?
Ed knows all.

Plus he has a special plug-in for Firefox. :lol

very nice! my firefox browser can read EXIF info (if available) via a cool plugin.

i've been a Canon lens junky for the last few months. here's a list of my lens.

EF 35mm f/1.4L USM [Wide Angle Lens]
EF 50mm f/1.2L USM [Medium Telephoto Lens]
EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM [Medium Telephoto Lens]
EF 85mm f/1.8 USM [Telephoto Lens]
EF 100mm f/2.8 USM [Macro Lens]
EF 135mm f/2.0L USM [Telephoto Lens]
EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM [Telephoto Lens]
EFS 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM [Wide Angle Lens]
EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM [Ultra Wide Zoom Lens]
EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM [Standard Zoom Lens]
EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM [Telephoto Zoom Lens]

i have an XTi and 30D. i want the EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS next.

Back