Why Sideshow is the best, Wolverine comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ras819

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Out of the blue 2 days ago i get an email from Sideshow telling me my waitlist converted on the original Wolverine comiquette exclusive. So i bought it not really believing it was true. Well i got this email this morning. Looks like I scored a Wolverine which is great as i was looking for one anyway.

Thanks Sideshow

Dear Robert,

The staff at Sideshow Collectibles wanted to let you know that the status of your order (#) has changed. Specific information about the order is listed below. Please note that this e-mail is not an invoice nor does it include any shipping costs or tax/VAT/import fee information!

[Shipped] - Marvel Comiquette Wolverine Comiquette - Sideshow Exclusive (Item #90031) - 1 x $189.99 ================ SHIP DETAILS:
Shipped via UPS on 2012-05-01 17:34:39: ================

* IF YOUR ORDER STATUS IS [CANCELED]
The common reasons are credit card declines, cancellation requests made by you or Sideshow, or lack of product to fulfill orders.

* IF YOUR ORDER STATUS IS [SHIPPED]
The item/order has physically left our U.S. warehouse and is on its way to you.

* IF YOUR ORDER STATUS IS [PROCESSING]
Sideshow Collectibles has received your order from our website. In-stock items will be processed and shipped on weekdays, within 48 hours. Pre-order items will have a status of 'Processing' until the item arrives into our warehouse and ships to you.

Let us know if we can assist you further!

Best Regards,
The Sideshow Customer Service Team

Last edited:
Yeah I got one of those too.....wonder how many they had?

Dear Ryan,

The staff at Sideshow Collectibles wanted to let you know that the status of your order (#P0xxxxxx) has changed. Specific information about the order is listed below. Please note that this e-mail is not an invoice nor does it include any shipping costs or tax/VAT/import fee information!

[Shipped] - Marvel Comiquette Wolverine Comiquette - Sideshow Exclusive (Item #90031) - 1 x $189.99
================
SHIP DETAILS:
Shipped via UPS on 2012-05-01 17:34:39: 1Z67......
================

All of my older wait lists are always canceled. Hmmm.

I wish some of my older ones would have converted.

Mine arrived yesterday and as stated. It is perfect. Exclusive version. Couldnt be happier

All of my older wait lists are always canceled. Hmmm.

I wish some of my older ones would have converted.

This one had been closed for 6 years. :rotfl

if anyone is looking to sell theirs for a "reasonable" markup, shoot me a pm.

I personally think I'm going to hang on to this. It really is an awesome statue, hope you find one reasonable!

Back