eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Scout Trooper helmet was supposed to be released September/October 2014...where's that at? :)

Hands down, ANH is my favorite Vader design so I'd really like to get this -- but I'm leery of preordering anything, based on what I've read of EFX delays. I already have the Anovos ESB on order, but am tempted to cancel... but won't until the EFX starts shipping.

With my luck, the EFX will actually ship at the same time Anovos does!

In a perfect world, Anovos would have made an ANH version.

The PCR helmets come with neither base nor stands. You'll need to find those elsewhere. & I know eFX is still under massive delays with our Scout helmets, but for some reason I think these will ship shortly after ordering (like their Death Star modules). Even if they don't, I can't help but think you'll get the PCR Vader before we'll get the ANOVOS Vader.

Does anybody here have the Quasimodo V2 fan sculpt? If so, can you tell me how it compares to this LE/Legend?

A nice RPF thread with pics from EFX and Anovos: UPDATED!!!---Wondercon 2016, EFX and Anovos GREAT INFO AND PHOTOS---UPDATED 3/26!!!

SAM_1447_zps3ywq7xeo.jpg

SAM_1532_zps9ovwu4dl.jpg

SAM_1533_zps88iegxlw.jpg

SAM_1535_zpsgv3glfmo.jpg

20160326_103930_zpscilsqvnl.jpg

20160326_103935_zpsca67b75h.jpg

20160326_103950_zps4yqzxkkv.jpg

20160326_103941_zpshxjzijjh.jpg

Pics courtesy of Cry-Lo Ren

Quick question there is two version one at 299$ and the other one at 329$ what's the difference between both of them? And dumb question but those two helmet come with a base or a stand?

HAHAHAHAHA! That's how I'm gonna be considering it may take years for EFX to actually produce these. Lol

It might actually be about to come out as there's a Chinese seller already offering it on eBay.

$460 though.

Back