eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Flosi...

I one an AP while at CVII last month (geez, it's already last month) and it's the most incredible thing I own :lecture

(I was wearing this shirt when I won it :lol)
ac941ec2-8577-4dce-ab40-561a29c50063_zpsdze8kw5g.jpg

Great pics! Congrats to both!

Wish I had space to keep my LE next to the Legend. But at least it went to a friend and collector, also from Romania - thus there are 2 Vader helmets in my country now.

Here is my former LE helmet in his collection:

poza_4.jpg

Such a gorgeous piece, jkno!! I really wish I was on the ball a couple years ago and nabbed the Legend, but the Limited will be fine....

I have a couple Toim Spina stands coming for this and the EFX Stormtrooper. With my current display space being VERY limited I just can't make the Vader stand footprint work right now, so till the Spina stand arrives I'm kinda left wondering were I'm gonna put this thing. :lol

I have a couple Toim Spina stands coming for this and the EFX Stormtrooper. With my current display space being VERY limited I just can't make the Vader stand footprint work right now, so till the Spina stand arrives I'm kinda left wondering were I'm gonna put this thing. :lol

On your head, of course. :lecture

Congrats Flosi...

I one an AP while at CVII last month (geez, it's already last month) and it's the most incredible thing I own :lecture

(I was wearing this shirt when I won it :lol)
ac941ec2-8577-4dce-ab40-561a29c50063_zpsdze8kw5g.jpg

I know these are rough, but by the time I got home last night I barely had a moment to set it up.

7c6f9cd834ff7a4bd0aac2939b813753.jpg
cb918a2061a3ca49dd028f17625b954c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics! Congrats to both!

Wish I had space to keep my LE next to the Legend. But at least it went to a friend and collector, also from Romania - thus there are 2 Vader helmets in my country now.

Here is my former LE helmet in his collection:

poza_4.jpg

Great win, great score and great to see some life in this thread!

My Limited has been boxed since I got it. I'm hoping that after renovations are done at my place in the fall, I'll have a lot more room to unleash my boxed collection

The eFx Vader has to be the grail of my collection, i must have looked it over at least twice everyday since i got it:)
jan2013_0151.JPG
IMG_05584.JPG
IMG_7284.JPG
IMG_95652.JPG

Back