eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so the helmet looks good, but it really doesn't look $300 good and quite honestly it feels really cheap.
I expected in the very least the same feel as the $175 Stormtrooper helmet but this isn't even close.
I have the Rubies deluxe in my garage and I think it may actually be heavier. Lol
It does have a nice magnet lock that keeps it in line and together and it does look good
I have the ESB Anovos helmet coming so I'm hoping that it won't disappoint the way this one did.
I will post up some pics later, on my phone right now and I don't think it allows me to do so.

Crappy iPad pics for now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 185
Looking forward to those pics. Have you gotten a shipping confirmation from Anovos?

Looking forward to those pics. Have you gotten a shipping confirmation from Anovos?

I put a couple pics up, right above your post.

After I took the pics I put the helmet up where it's going by my storm trooper helmet and it really does look good, had I never lifted it or felt how light it is I probably would be happy with it.
:lol

Couple more. Also I ordered a stand for it, should look better when not looking up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 176
Ok so the helmet looks good, but it really doesn't look $300 good and quite honestly it feels really cheap.
I expected in the very least the same feel as the $175 Stormtrooper helmet but this isn't even close.
I have the Rubies deluxe in my garage and I think it may actually be heavier. Lol
It does have a nice magnet lock that keeps it in line and together and it does look good
I have the ESB Anovos helmet coming so I'm hoping that it won't disappoint the way this one did.
I will post up some pics later, on my phone right now and I don't think it allows me to do so.

Cool pics. I'd expect the Anovos helmet to be heavier as its made of fiberglass. Looking forward to more pics.

Not bad for a plastic helmet. Definitely better than the MR CE/EFX PCR overly idealized Stormtrooper bucket

Like I said it does look pretty good, the two tone "paint" on the faceplate is nicely done and the bubble lenses are great. My main complaint is just how light and flimsy it feels.
I see these on eBay now for $325 plus $25 shipping and I wouldn't pay that. I got mine for $300 flat and I suspect that these will be available for that or less for a long time to come.

It will be interesting when someone can put one of these up next to a "Limited" or "Legend" helmet and see how they compare in the looks department.

I don't have a legend, and I'm never getting one lol, but I may grab one of the special edition versions of this helmet just to see the difference for myself. I figure I should be able to sell this one or maybe even that one if I need to.
I have high hopes for the Anovos helmet, wish it would get here already.

I see these on eBay now for $325 plus $25 shipping and I wouldn't pay that. I got mine for $300 flat and I suspect that these will be available for that or less for a long time to come.

Walls, how'd you get one at that price? Thanks

can somebody direct me to an online retailer that carries this for $299? EFX site appears to be broken. thanks!

This is the new Precision Cast Replica from eFx, not the Limited or Legend from years back. It retails for $299 so no great deal price-wise.

Right, but he said he got it for "$300 flat" -- does that mean it was free shipping? Or did he pick it up in person someplace... if so, where?

Curiouser and curiouser...

I own the old EfX Limited, and have one of these ABS new lids coming for free thanks to the extreme wait for the EFX Biker Scouts. I will plan to do a series of side by side photos to compare. Hoping someone with a Legend will be doing the same :)

Back