eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pm me for info on buying as I'm not sure if it's against board rules to discuss that here.

Looking forward to your comparison!!

It's not against board rules to discuss places to buy things (unless it's shady) like it is on the Statue Forum.

Nips nothing shady. lol
Just wasn't sure, I replied to the Oma already. :)

I saw this in person at a local shop. Price has me from pulling the trigger. If I did I'd go for the efx exclusive but I already have the LE version so I'm ok.

I've decided to go for the "gritty" version so will just have to wait for eFX to upgrade their site!

Yeah I'm really wanting to see one of those in hand.

What I don't get is how EFX does business, their site has been getting updated for a LONG time and now their product shows up for sale on EBay but not at any retailers. Honestly it is one of the worst for customer service.:lol

Is that the difference between the $300 and $330 versions? One has hand-paint application?

Walls, why don't you post the retailer information as it has been established it isn't against forum rules? Thanks!

Another question: how much can you reasonably expect to pay for the LE eFX Vader helmet these days?

Looks like I just got a shipping notice from FedEx. Judging by what others have experienced, it would appear that my Darth Vader PCR helmet is on its way. It'll be here Tuesday.

did you order from efx?

I did.
I don't know why, but it concerns me a tad. I'm only into the Scout as deep as the $300 deposit, & now I'm receiving a $300 Vader helmet that I was told wouldn't ship until after the Scout was paid off.... I still need to (& WANT TO) pay it off (cause that would mean I would be receiving it!).

Back