eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their website says MSRP of $579. It looks like those who ordered early and paid in full got a hefty discount at $429 plus shipping. I just received my Mjolnir and will post pics soon.

The sheild was $599 (and free shipping) no matter when it was ordered.Early birds (200 total) were just guaranteed first shipment off the boat from the first container...no discounts,but being the early bird

The sheild was $599 (and free shipping) no matter when it was ordered.Early birds (200 total) were just guaranteed first shipment off the boat from the first container...no discounts,but being the early bird
We were talking about Mjolnir, not about the shield.

Their website says MSRP of $579. It looks like those who ordered early and paid in full got a hefty discount at $429 plus shipping. I just received my Mjolnir and will post pics soon.

I preordered the hammer directly from efx on the day the preorder was released and had to pay the 150 non refundable deposit and then the remaining 429 when the hammer was ready to ship. So no hefty discounts for us

Without getting out the tape measure, it's pretty clear to see that the eFx Mjolnir towers above the others

Overall it's bigger than the others all round (jokes there) but having read the info that comes with it, this was an intentional decision by the original prop makers

I'm tempted to try and repaint the Lager Toys version

I preordered the hammer directly from efx on the day the preorder was released and had to pay the 150 non refundable deposit and then the remaining 429 when the hammer was ready to ship. So no hefty discounts for us
Here's your official answer, crazyvegasboy. Looks like $579 for everyone when released.

Just double checked their site, free shipping was only applicable to option #1 full payment. If you opted for option #2 and only put down a deposit you're still on the hook for shipping.

Has anyone heard if eFX will make this? I loved the movie, and I want to BE STAR-LORD!

starlordmask.jpg

Just double checked their site, free shipping was only applicable to option #1 full payment. If you opted for option #2 and only put down a deposit you're still on the hook for shipping.

Didn't know we got free shipping too, and full payment gets a low number, awesome!

I don't see a separate thread for this, but I suppose this is where it goes...

Here are some pics of the efx Mjolnir I obtained over the weekend. After comparing other Mjolnir's, I opted for this one because I felt the following set it apart:

1. The stand is far better than any other on the market (and fits my setup)
2. The hammer looks metal
3. Has weight to it
4. efx's track record

This piece is exquisite. I was fortunate enough to acquire a piece that was still factory sealed. Everything about this is top notch. From the bottom of the base to the end of the handle, she stands 20.5" (add 4" - 6" for the leather strap). Here are pics in Mjolnir's resting place with some pics from a distance, up close for detail, and the last one to show a reflective surface on the hammer head for those of you who want a true metallic appearance.

Back