eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm renting so hope I can put this on the wall without too many big holes, don't want the Landlord giving me crap when I move, would look good hung up though.

I'm renting so hope I can put this on the wall without too many big holes, don't want the Landlord giving me crap when I move, would look good hung up though.

When you move. Spend the $5 bucks on which ever color wall putty you need. Sealed. Deal.

Try Wall Dog Anchor Screws. Anchor and screw in one, no stud needed in the wall. They are sturdy and should save you wall damage. I found mine at my local Home Depot.

Just got mine as well.

I've never dipped into 1:1 props, but I can say, after 10 years of collecting statues, I'm rarely blown away with a product. Mjolnir is the exception. This thing is just out of this world. I don't say this lightly.. they've done it right. I am absolutely pleased with the quality of the piece. I've seen dozens of photos, but it never really dawned on me that the handle was leather that had been cut to form around the metal patterning.

It's friggin' awesome. 'nuff said.

IMG_7951.jpg~original

IMG_7952.jpg~original

IMG_7953.jpg~original

IMG_7954.jpg~original

IMG_7955.jpg~original

IMG_7956.jpg~original

IMG_7957.jpg~original

congrats! :rock

Did you have to do anything to the leather loop to get it to hang like that?

I usually see it sticking out like almost straight up :lol

Great pics, and I have to concur about the impression it makes, it was my first 1:1 piece as well and it's a gateway drug to more:p

I was able to pre-order a Cap shield from BBTS last night. I thought these were sold out from most retailers awhile back.
Glad I was able to get one to go along with my EFX Thor's hammer

All I need now is a decent Iron Man helmet

Sooooo wish I had the Mk3 bust. Oh well

Very nice galmando. That's my exact display, Field's shield, eFx hammer and SS's MK3 bust. I have the MR hammer in another room and will go ahead and hang the eFx shield in my living room.

Back