eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazyvegasboy talked with efx and they told him late August, early September for those who paid in full already. Is this pic from efx HQ or China? If it's here in US, maybe what he said last week could still be accurate and he's simply giving an update since it's officially August and not late July (I think that was the original timeframe given). Wishful thinking thinks we'll have it soon.

yes I did so you could be right or they just received news that it will be delayed again, it has nearly been a week now so yeah could be one or the other. I'm guess its another delay but yeah wishful thinking right.

You guys will be lucky if this is the only delay. I'm expecting an extra month delay for eFx usual excuse of "the container has to clear custom".

We wanted to give an update on the status of the Captain America shields. Since this is the first batch, production is taking a little longer than we had estimated. We want to make sure that every shield meets (or exceeds) or quality requirements. Thanks for your patience!

10577141_912268215457210_2424609229751842742_n.jpg

I've seen some prices of about £500 to crazy prices like £650

Given that it retailed at $599 (I think) I was never willing to pay that kind of money

It's an item that I honestly didn't think I'd end up owning. I have the Museum Replicas hammer and the Lager Toys version from The Dark World so I didn't feel that I needed it

But when you see a deal you go for it

Gotta say tho, the Lager Toys hammer is probably my favourite

I'm basing that on value for money as well as quality, not that others aren't great quality (well, maybe not the MR one) but the Lager Toys hammer was such a detailed prop at such a relatively low price

That's then followed by the eFx version and then finishing up last is the Museum Replicas Mjolnir

Compared to the first 2 it really is a lesser product, there's just very little detail and what is there wasn't executed very well comparatively

efx sent out an email update on the Captain America shield this afternoon. It includes the blurb on Facebook and also states "we do not have a new estimated date for delivery yet" but points to their Facebook page for further updates. I'm somewhat disappointed there isn't a date but am pleased they gave their customers an email update.

I've seen some prices of about £500 to crazy prices like £650

Given that it retailed at $599 (I think) I was never willing to pay that kind of money

It's an item that I honestly didn't think I'd end up owning. I have the Museum Replicas hammer and the Lager Toys version from The Dark World so I didn't feel that I needed it

But when you see a deal you go for it

I believe efx originaly sold it for $400.

Their website says MSRP of $579. It looks like those who ordered early and paid in full got a hefty discount at $429 plus shipping. I just received my Mjolnir and will post pics soon.

ic, yeah I got mine on the secondary market so I paid $600 but I don't care, its an amazing piece!!!

How tall is the eFX Mjolnir in total when displayed on its stand?
20.5" from bottom of base to end of handle. The leather strap on the end of handle adds 6.5" when standing erect. You can break in the leather though so it does not stand erect if you prefer (I'll get ahead of the ensuing jokes: you might want to check with your lady first though).

Back