eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to admit that battle damage one looks sick, I really have to decide which one I would keep cuz now I want both lol.

I think that the clean one is... too clean for me.

Not sure if EFX has even committed to manufacturing the Battle Damaged and Stealth Versions,
I think they were just for display purposes the last time they showed them off.
Unless something changed or was announced at SDCC.

I think that the clean one is... too clean for me.

Not sure if EFX has even committed to manufacturing the Battle Damaged and Stealth Versions,
I think they were just for display purposes the last time they showed them off.
Unless something changed or was announced at SDCC.

They are, they will be making both of those too, should be coming out next year, those of course of the prototypes, I asked them that myself and both efx guys confirmed it.

Ahhh! MY BAD

You guys are 100% right. That is the Diamond Select Booth. Got my photos confused. My brother took photos of the eFX shield on his camera.

Those other photos are right, they had some Winter Soldier ones on the wall and a model that people could pick up leaning on the floor next to the Guardians of the Galaxy "Orb" prop replica they had made.

Someone knocked over the Orb too while I was there. :lol

I'm getting the standard but the battle damaged one is superb, however, as I don't feel like waiting another 1-2 years I think I'll stick with the standard, can always have two after all:)

DELAYED

10577141_912268215457210_2424609229751842742_n.jpg

"We wanted to give an update on the status of the Captain America shields. Since this is the first batch, production is taking a little longer than we had estimated. We want to make sure that every shield meets (or exceeds) or quality requirements. Thanks for your patience!"

from eFX Inc. FB page

No issues with me as long as I receive a top notch shield. :)

Can't say I'm surprised, we've waited this long for the piece how much longer could it take ... You notice no ETA given on the production delay. Wonder of we are looking at a hammer and helmet type of delay as in a year and a half.

DELAYED

10577141_912268215457210_2424609229751842742_n.jpg

"We wanted to give an update on the status of the Captain America shields. Since this is the first batch, production is taking a little longer than we had estimated. We want to make sure that every shield meets (or exceeds) or quality requirements. Thanks for your patience!"

from eFX Inc. FB page

No issues with me as long as I receive a top notch shield. :)

Wow, yeah not surprised but dam this blows, ALOT.

Crazyvegasboy talked with efx and they told him late August, early September for those who paid in full already. Is this pic from efx HQ or China? If it's here in US, maybe what he said last week could still be accurate and he's simply giving an update since it's officially August and not late July (I think that was the original timeframe given). Wishful thinking thinks we'll have it soon.

I'm still sticking to my 2-3 months timeframe. Don't fail me eFx!! Hehe...

Back