eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. It'd be cheaper to go to school, become a metal worker, and make your own...

Here's the description from the "in development" part of eFX's website:

Captain America Shield: This is the stunt version of this iconic prop. This shield is made in fiberglass, but it has all of the metal and leather details of the straps and the Hero prop. This stunt version was the only prop used in filming since the aluminum hero version was too heavy and was too easily damaged.

So looks like it will be fiberglass...

Cap shield will be $599.
Ironman helmet s gold because original was gold. Since it was too reflective, legacy used a brush finish so cameras wouldn't be seen. It may be Marvel's request to make it this reflective finish.

at eFX's previous show, they had so many more products on show

what ever happened to the full Stormtrooper costume?

this wondercon eFX show is so toned down.

I hope eFX is not in any kind of trouble

still waiting on the Iron's Man's helmets

... still waiting...

The proto IM helmet @ Wondercon looked horrendous. eFX should be ashamed of taking something like that to the show :(

I Ask Bryan yesterday and yes, the Cap shield will be 599 bucks. vengadores chido 3.jpg

Cap shield will be $599.

Hmmm, not too bad for an official released replica. Even though it's fiberglass I still would have expected it to be in the $800-$1000 range.

For $600 I'll take the plunge, it'll go well with my Chris Field's version, can never have too many Cap shields! Lol...

it'll go well with my Chris Field's version, can never have too many Cap shields!

Yeah, that is what I'm thinking. I wish they would offer a battle damaged option so it would be easier to justify owning two shields, though. Do you have any pictures of your aluminum shield?

eFX is getting better at keeping the window from PO to shipping. I would imagine this gets released within a few months. I would start saving and yes they will do WS shields too.

Yeah, that is what I'm thinking. I wish they would offer a battle damaged option so it would be easier to justify owning two shields, though. Do you have any pictures of your aluminum shield?

That would have been a great idea DF. I definitely would have opted for a BD version instead.

I had my shield displayed for about a year and just recently took it down and packed it up. I like rearranging my set up every so often so I'll take some pics next time it comes out. I have the eFx Mjolnir that I took out once just to look at and packed it back up as well. There's just no room to display everything! Lol

eFX is getting better at keeping the window from PO to shipping. I would imagine this gets released within a few months. I would start saving and yes they will do WS shields too.

Awesome news Darth...It's good he has a better grasp of scheduling and production now.

Never thought I would order anything from these guys because of the customer service and wait times but this may be hard to pass up

Back