eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's off topic but a 300 spartan helmet and shield would look amazing on display too

20140418_145113.jpg

20140418_145118.jpg

Bryan said May 1st for the regular shield preorder, forgot to ask about pricing though. The TWS and BD shields are protos only, Bryan said he's not that certain they'll release those yet. Also the Avengers Cap helmet will not be released but they are looking into the Golden Age TFA helmet from TWS.

please ask Brian when pre orders for the Iron Man helmet will take place?

How many monies is the Iron Man helmet?

Thanks

>:#

I would expect around $500-$600.

:lol

No way, man. Their Thor helmet alone is $600 bucks. They mentioned before that their props would range between $50 to $1500. I bet that $1500 prop is the Shield.

Here's a video. That IM helmet looks like ****.

Wow, WTH is up with the finish on the IM helm? And ****, if that shield is 1500, I doubt it sells very well, it doesn't look all that impressive, the WS shield in the upper right corner in that pic looks better, but still 1500 for a shield is ridiculous. I can buy a LSF for close that price.

I don't think it will be under $800 lol. Yeah their Thor helmet is already over $500...

But yeah this will NOT sell well if it's priced so high for a replica that's not even metal...

Back