eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eFX will be at wondercon 2014!!!!

u can search eFX from the exhibitor's list at the official wondercon 2014 website!!!

:panic:

That's a bummer, I really want this shield lol. Sorry I haven't been following this thread but how do you order from these guys? Went to the site and didn't find anything remotely like a ordering system

Be quicker sending smoke signals.

Have you tried Carrier Pigeon?

:lol to be fair, I think I read somewhere that Bryan is like a one man army at eFX as far as customer service is concerned. If that is true then it may be wise to invest in some support during product launches and product shipping times as this is undoubtabely when queries are at their peak

Has anyone seen that Shield on eBay at the moment? It's got about 8 hours left and is currently at over £1900 on bids! Crazy!

I looked at the images and the quality is nowhere near as good as the Chris Fields shield, the curve is wrong, it's shiny to the point of being reflective and the entire brack on the back is wrong, I just don't know how it's gotten so many bids

It almost made me want to list mine as the one I have is missing only the back grooves, otherwise it's about as close to movie accurate as they come!

Insane

Everyone wants the shield at the moment due to winter soldier hype. I am baffled efx hasn't put there's out for preorder to take advantage of this. Am also starting to wonder if the rest of the set will really be released at this point. :/

yea, it's pretty crazy there are no screen accurate shields available yet. I know I want one now!

would be cool if efx did a regular and battle damaged shield. I'd opt for the battle damaged.

Back